Year 2019 KTO Calendar Giveaway
Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) Malaysia is ready to give away 300 sets of Year 2019 Calendar to our Kaki Korea Club members for Free. This year, the calendar is showing 12 wonderful Korea traveling themes, from natural and cultural heritage to the Korean wave that is shaking up today’s world. Mark all your appointments, to-do list or even achieved goals with this lovely calendar!
Now until it reaches 300 applications.
1 set of KTO Year 2019 Calendar
How to participate?
- Like and follow KTO Malaysia Facebook and Instagram.
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- On the survey form, fill in your complete correspondence address (unit no., building name, street, postcode & state).
How will the winners be selected?
There will be no selection for the winner. The application will close once it hit the number 300.
- Starting from 17 – 31 December 2018, you can redeem the prize at Korea Plaza (Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).
- Please show your IC and winner confirmation email to our staff during the redemption.
- For those who are residing outside of KL and Selangor, we can courier the prize to you, but we will not be responsible for the missing and broken of the prize during the delivery process. If you agreed, kindly email us a copy of your IC to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all Malaysia, aged 16 years and above.
- Only 1 contest entry is allowed per participant on KTO Malaysia website and the participants must be our member of Kaki Korea Club (Click HERE to register).
- A winner is applicable for 1 prize only.
- Redemption of the above prizes is only valid from 17 – 31 December 2018 at Korea Plaza. No claims in respect of the prizes will be entertained by the company thereafter, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The prizes are non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any prize with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- Employees and directors of KTO Malaysia and their corporate partners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this contest and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entries that contain improper, vulgar, abusive, violent, offensive, sensitive behavior and language will be considered invalid and will be deleted without any prior notice or permission of the participants.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond our control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.