Year 2018 KTO Calendar Giveaway
Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) Malaysia is ready to give away 500 sets of Year 2018 Calendar to our Kaki Korea Club members for Free.
The theme of Year 2018 Calendar is “Beautiful Walks of Korea.” 12 gorgeous walking trails of Korea, covering the provinces of Jejudo Island, Jeollanam-do, Gangwon-do, Gyeongsang-do and more, will accompany you every day. Get the calendar now!
Application period: Now until it reaches 500 applications
How to get the calendar?
- Be our Kaki Korea Club member (Click HERE to register).
- Fill out the application form below (It will appear once you’ve signed in to your Kaki Korea Club member account).
Shortlisted winners will be announced on KTO Malaysia website (www.visitkorea.com.my) on the coming Friday, 15th December 2017.
16 November 2017 – 31 January 2018 at Korea Plaza (Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P.Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia). Please show your IC and email to our staff during the redemption. For the winners who are residing outside of KL and Selangor, we will arrange the delivery for you.
Terms & Conditions:
- The application is only open to all Malaysian.
- Applicants must be a member of Kaki Korea Club. Click HERE to register.
- Redemption for the above gifts is only valid from 16 November 2017 – 31 January 2018 at Korea Plaza.
- Uncollected gifts will be forfeited.
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 set of Year 2018 Calendar.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any gift with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond Korea Tourism. Organization’s control affects the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.