WORLD CLUB DOME Korea Contest for KL MATTA Fair Sept 2017
BigCityBeats WORLD CLUB DOME (WCD) is a very popular Electronic Dance Music Festival originated in Europe and has been taking place since 2013. For the first time in Asia, this awesome event will be held at Incheon Munhak Stadium, Korea from 22th until 24th September 2017 with the theme of Asian Summer Closing. Recently, the organizer has announced the phase 3 lineup which including Adrenalize, Bass Modulators, Cyber, Shaan, Einzelkind, Goldfish & Blink, Justin Oh and more world-ranked DJ. With the gigantic dance floor area of over 400,000m² and a strong lineup, WCD Korea will definitely be an unforgettable weekend party for you.
In line with the upcoming KL MATTA Travel Fair (8th – 10th September 2017), Korea Tourism Organization would like to promote WCD to Malaysia travelers and giveaway a Korean snack to our loyal Kaki Korea Club (KKC) during the travel fair. All you have to do is answered a few questions related to WCD Korea in the form below (it will appear once you signed in to your KKC account). As easy as that! *Terms and Conditions apply. While stocks last.
Contest Period: 30th August – 10th September 2017
Prize: A single box of Pepero
How to redeem: Redeem from the gift redemption counter in KTO booth (No. 1137-1160) from 8-10 March 2018. Please show your IC to us during the redemption.
Terms & Conditions
- The contest is only open to all Malaysian.
- Participants must be a member of Kaki Korea Club. Click HERE to register.
- Redemption for the above gifts is only valid from 31 July until 30 Sept 2017 at Korea Plaza.
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 set only.
- Uncollected gifts will be forfeited and no special delivery request will be fulfilled.
- The prize is not-for-sale and No cash alternatives will be offered.
- The contest is organized by KTO Malaysia and does not affiliate with any other organization unless otherwise stated.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any gift with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond Korea Tourism. Organization’s control affects the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.