[Winner List] Who is Your Favorite Year 2019 KTO Malaysia Content Creator
As we are stepping into 2020 – a new year, a new decade, and new goals to achieve, we would like to thank all the amazing content creators that we had collaborated over the past year. Thank you for the effort and time you spent in promoting Korea as the best holiday destination, spreading the words for our events such as K-Performance Show, travel fairs, seminars, DKYW coupon booklet, as well as online contests, responding to your followers’ inquiries about Korea’s attractions, and many other lovely efforts that went under the radar of KTO.
We are happy to announce that Korea had successfully welcomed an all-time high of 17.5 million foreign visitors in 2019. Let’s have a look at the Year In Review 2019 with the most engaging and interesting travel content on blogs and YouTube created by our valuable partners. Meanwhile, you can vote for your favorite content creators and we will send a mystery gift to the winner on behalf of you. You will stand a chance to win some attractive gifts for yourself too. Join the contest now!
*A note to all the following content creators: Keep up the good work and passion! Looking forward to seeing more interesting content from you and wishing you a new year filled with blessings, love and more collaboration opportunities from all over the world.
For those who are interested to join us promoting Korea tourism as an individual content creator, here’re KTO selection criteria:
- Manage a personal blog or active in at least 2 SNS platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) for at least 1 year.
- A total of 15,000 followers/fans across all SNS platforms.
- Travel to Korea before, preferably by FIT style.
- Specialize in creating at least 2 types of content formats (blog, photo or video) with at least 30 related previous postings.
You are welcome to email us at email@example.com regarding a brief introduction of the influencer who you would like to recommend (or it could be yourself if you are one) along with their social media links like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, blog, etc. Do note that recommendation without these social media profiles will not be entertained nor evaluated.
Category A: YouTuber
She Walks the World
Category B: Blogger
The Halal Food Blog
She Walks the World
Places and Foods
15 January – 19 February 2020
- A pair of Korean Air return flight ticket to Korea x 1
- Korea pottery tea cup set x 2
- Kakao Friends umbrella X 10
How to participate?
- Like and follow KTO Malaysia Facebook and Instagram.
- Share this contest page on your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #KTOMalaysia (remember to change the post status to Public, or else we couldn’t see your posting).
- Login to your Kaki Korea member account (click HERE to register for a Free Kaki Korea account).
- On the survey form at the bottom of this page, paste your sharing link and vote for your favorite Year 2019 KTO Malaysia Content Creator
How will the winners be selected?
13 lucky winners will be selected randomly
24 February 2020 (Postponed)
- Starting from 24 February 2020 until 24 March 2020, you can redeem the prize at Korea Plaza (Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).
- Please show your IC and winner confirmation email to our staff during the redemption.
- For those who are residing outside of KL and Selangor, we can courier the prize to you, but we will not be responsible for the missing and broken of the prize during the delivery process. If you agreed, kindly email us a copy of your IC, winner confirmation email and your correspondence address via firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all nationalities who are currently residing in Malaysia, aged 16 years and above.
- Only 1 contest entry is allowed per participant on the KTO Malaysia website and the participants must be our members of Kaki Korea (Click HERE to register).
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 prize only.
- Redemption of the above prizes is only valid from 24 February 2020 until 24 March 2020 at Korea Plaza. No claims in respect of the prizes will be entertained by the company thereafter, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The prizes are non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any prize with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to use the photos submitted for promotional purposes.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- Employees and directors of KTO Malaysia and their corporate partners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this contest and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entries that contain improper, vulgar, abusive, violent, offensive, sensitive behavior and language will be considered invalid and will be deleted without any prior notice or permission of the participants.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond our control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.
A big Thank You to all Kaki Korea members who participated in this contest! The winner for the Category A: YouTuber is She Walks the World with 50 votes in total, and for the Category B: Blogger, there was an intense competition among the top 2, where The Halal Food Blog won with 31 votes in total. This year, KTO Malaysia will continue our efforts in supporting more talented Malaysian YouTubers and bloggers to explore Korea by free and easy through the Malaysian Travel Story project. Stay tuned to our website www.visitkorea.com.my for more updates about Korea travel.
Below are the lucky winners of this contest. You will receive a winner confirmation email by today and you can come over to Korea Plaza for the redemption of your prize starting today. Kindly refer to the Redemption title on this page for more details. Thanks!
A pair of Korean Air return flight ticket to Korea
|1||Norhayati Binti Abdul Kadir||X50609–6504|
Korea pottery tea cup set
|1||Nadrah Nabila Binti Mashuri||x90410–5038|
|2||Nurul Suhada Sjafei||x70715–5788|
Kakao Friends umbrella
|1||Ahmad Shakiran Bin Amir Hamzah||x40408–5003|
|2||Andryiani Binti Madain||x00628–6324|
|3||Aw Pui Ling||x00627–6438|
|4||Betty Liew Siaw Fan||x10201–5900|
|5||Emily Lowe Poh Choo||x51126–5992|
|6||Hanis Zawani Binti Mohammad Zawawi||x00910–6222|
|7||Rabi’atul ‘Adawiyah Binti Abdullah||x71014–5130|
|8||Marilyn Woo Yan May||x61107–6598|
|9||Nik Nur Syafiqa Alya Binti Kamaruddin||x60824–5090|
|10||Siti Fatihah Binti Hisham||x80917–5376|