[Winner List] Who is Your Favorite KTO Malaysia Social Media Influencer of 2018
2018 was a fun and fruitful year for Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) Malaysia. We got plenty of chances to collaborate with many amazing social media influencers in promoting Korea as the best holiday destination. We really appreciate those social media influencers who went for the extra mile beyond creating interesting and informative contents about traveling in Korea, in which they also responded to their fans’ inquiries about Korea’s attractions that they visited, promoted ongoing KTO promotions and events like the DKYW coupon booklet, shared KTO Malaysia website with their fans and friends, and many lovely efforts that went under the radar of KTO.
As a way to show our gratitude and recognition to our valuable partners, we are holding this engaging contest where you can vote for your favorite KTO Malaysia Social Media Influencer of 2018 and stand a chance to win a pair of return flight ticket to Korea. The winner of KTO Malaysia Social Media Influencer of 2018, on the other hand, will win a 1-year collaboration contract with KTO Malaysia including a sponsored trip to Korea. Let’s check out the list of the nominated social media influencers by KTO Malaysia Managing Director below! Spend some time going through their YouTube videos or written blog and then vote!
*A note to all the nominated social media influencers: Keep up the good work and passion! Looking forward to seeing more interesting contents from you and wishing you a new year filled with blessings, love and more collaboration opportunities from all over the world.
For those who are also interested to join us promoting Korea tourism as an individual social media influencer, here’re KTO selection criteria:
- Manage a personal blog or active in at least 2 SNS platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) for at least 1 year.
- A total of 15,000 followers/fans across all SNS platforms.
- Travel to Korea before, preferably by FIT style.
- Specialize in creating at least 2 types of content formats (blog, photo or video) with at least 30 related previous postings.
You may email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org a brief introduction of the influencer who you would like to recommend (or it could be yourself if you are one) along with their social media links. Kindly provide us with all relevant links such as Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, blog, etc and do note that recommendations without these social media profiles will not be entertained nor evaluated.
Category A: YouTuber
The Ming Thing
Category B: Blogger
The Halal Food Blog
8 January – 13 February 2019
- A pair of Korean Air return flight ticket to Korea x 1
- A Laneige skin care set x 10
How to participate?
- Like and follow KTO Malaysia Facebook and Instagram.
- Share this contest page on your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #KTOMalaysia (remember to change the post status to Public, or else we couldn’t see your posting).
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- On the survey form at the bottom of this page, paste your sharing link and vote for your favorite KTO Malaysia Social Media Influencer of 2018.
How will the winners be selected?
11 lucky winners will be selected randomly
15 February 2019
- Starting from 18 February 2019 until 15 March 2019, you can redeem the prize at Korea Plaza (Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).
- Please show your IC and winner confirmation email to our staff during the redemption.
- For those who are residing outside of KL and Selangor, we can courier the prize to you, but we will not be responsible for the missing and broken of the prize during the delivery process. If you agreed, kindly email us a copy of your IC, winner confirmation email and your correspondence address via email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all nationalities who are currently residing in Malaysia, aged 16 years and above.
- Only 1 contest entry is allowed per participant on KTO Malaysia website and the participants must be our member of Kaki Korea Club (Click HERE to register).
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 prize only.
- Redemption of the above prizes is only valid from 18 February 2019 until 15 March 2019 at Korea Plaza. No claims in respect of the prizes will be entertained by the company thereafter, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The prizes are non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any prize with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- Employees and directors of KTO Malaysia and their corporate partners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this contest and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entries that contain improper, vulgar, abusive, violent, offensive, sensitive behavior and language will be considered invalid and will be deleted without any prior notice or permission of the participants.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond our control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.
A big Thank You to all the KKC members who participated in this contest. The winner for the Category A: YouTuber is Yasmin Redzuan with 135 votes in total, and for the Category B: Blogger, there was intense competition among the top 3, where Pojie win out with 73 votes in total. This year, KTO Malaysia will continue our Malaysian Travel Story project where we will sponsor the social influencers that you recommended to Korea and share with us their travel story when they returned. Exciting! Remember to stay tuned to our website www.visitkorea.com.my for more updates about Korea travel.
Below are the lucky winners of this event. You will receive a winner confirmation email by today and you can come over to Korea Plaza for the redemption of your prize starting next Monday. Kindly refer to the Redemption title on this page for more details. Thanks!
A pair of Korean Air return flight ticket to Korea
|1||Nur Diyana Binti Musa||x01114-13-576x|
A Laneige skin care set
|1||Check Ying Chen||x60518-01-635x|
|2||Ethan Keefe Peris||x40805-08-564x|
|3||Farah Filzah Binti Zainal||x61015-30-505x|
|4||Intan Suhaini Binti Asmadi||x10311-06-551x|
|5||Kueh Yin Wen||x30617-10-621x|
|6||Lam Gah Hui||x812214-35-54x|
|7||Liew Shu En||x10805-14-500x|
|8||Mainur Hasnah Binti Meor Ariffin||x00613-08-660x|
|10||Roslee Bin Ladalo||x31013-12-551x|