[Winner List] Share your Jeju Love Moment Contest
Travel with family and friends is a great way to bond and create memories that will be recalled and reminisced about later on. Jeju-do, the largest island off the southern coast of Korea, has long been the country’s top honeymoon and vacation destination, thanks to its breathtaking natural wonders and hundreds of unique attractions. With Air Asia‘s direct flight to Jeju, Malaysian can travel there whenever they want and it is so easy to tour around the island by self-driving. In Jeju, there are many homestays or villas that can fit a big family of more than 4 pax, theme parks and rides that your kids will love, and a wide variety of fun hands-on experience programs like making candles, hand soap, and more.
The purpose of this contest is to cherish the good moments of being together with your family and friends in Jeju. Snap and share a groupfie photo in Jeju, and you will stand a chance to win a return flight ticket to Jeju and other attractive prizes from Jeju Tourism Organization (JTO). Join the contest now!
Kid-Friendly Places in Jeju
Suitable for school-aged children (ages 6–11 years) and above, as it required around 30 mins hiking to the peak on stairs. The sceneries from the peak, however, are so mesmerizing until you will forget your tiredness and you can take the chance to explain to your kid about the formation of the hill which was rising from under the sea in a volcanic eruption over 100,000 years ago. Also, spend some time learning about the history and culture of Haenyeo – the incredible women divers of Jeju, at the foothill of Seongsan Ilchulbong.
Housing over 5,000 marine creatures from domestic regions and abroad, Aqua Planet Jeju is a highly recommended place to visit for all, especially for family visitors. In addition to the aquarium as the main attraction, there are also Marine Science, Kiz Planet, hands-on experience program where children can touch real-life sea animals and partake in many of the science and history classes that are on-going throughout the year.
In Eco Land, visitors can tour around the mysterious Gotjawal forests which ecosystem was formed on a bed of volcanic rocks, with a train that looks like the 1800s’ steam-powered Baldwin train. The train will stop at Eco Bridge, Eco Windmill, Picnic Garden, and Lavender, Green Tea and Rose Garden. Besides, there are many other things to enjoy such as Kid’s Town, Bare Foot on Scoria, Floating Café, and topiary artworks.
Maze land is the perfect place for your kid to release all their energy. It’s the world longest stone maze, covering an area of 50,000 square meters and features three different outdoor mazes (Whinstone, Woman and Wind Maze). When the kid is finally down with the energy, you can bring them to the second-floor cafe for a break and try out various mentally challenging puzzles and games.
Hello Kitty Island is the largest character gallery specializing in Hello Kitty, a global character beloved by the world citizens for the last several decades. Visitors can enjoy various exhibits, 3D video hall, gallery for planned artworks, and even desserts printed with Hello Kitty.
Jeju’s King Cherry Blossom Tree can be seen all over the island, and as the name implies its petals are very large and they will look very beautiful during the full bloom period, which usually is from late March to the second week of April.
17 May – 17 July 2019
- A pair of Air Asia return flight ticket to Korea + Innisfree skincare set + exclusive Jeju tote bag x 1
- Limited edition gifts from Starbucks Jeju or Innisfree Jeju x 9
How to participate?
- Like and follow KTO Malaysia Facebook and Instagram.
- Snap a groupfie photo in Jeju (must show your face clearly) and share it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with a caption describing your best memory in Jeju or what you like about Jeju, hashtag #JomCutiJeju, and utilize the check-in / add location function (remember to change the post status to Public, or else we couldn’t see your posting).
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- On the survey form at the bottom of this page, paste your sharing link and answer some simple questions about Jeju’s tourist attractions.
How will the winners be selected?
10 lucky winners will be selected randomly
19 July 2019
- Starting from 22 July 2019 until 22 August 2019, you can redeem the prize at Korea Plaza (Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).
- Please show your IC and winner confirmation email to our staff during the redemption.
- For those who are residing outside of KL and Selangor, we can courier the prize to you, but we will not be responsible for the missing and broken of the prize during the delivery process. If you agree, kindly email us a copy of your IC, winner confirmation email and your correspondence address via email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all nationalities who are currently residing in Malaysia, aged 16 years and above.
- Only 1 contest entry is allowed per participant on KTO Malaysia website and the participants must be our member of Kaki Korea Club (Click HERE to register).
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 prize only.
- The prize Air Air Asia return flight ticket is only cover the base fare. Airport taxes and fees and any other add on such as baggage and meal are under own expenses.
- Redemption of the above prizes is only valid from 22 July 2019 until 22 August 2019 at Korea Plaza. No claims in respect of the prizes will be entertained by the company thereafter, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The prizes are non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any prize with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia and JTO reserve the right to use the photos submitted for promotional purposes.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- Employees and directors of KTO Malaysia and their corporate partners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this contest and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entries that contain improper, vulgar, abusive, violent, offensive, sensitive behavior and language will be considered invalid and will be deleted without any prior notice or permission of the participants.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond our control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.
A big Thank You to all the KKC members who participated in this contest and shared your love moments in Jeju with us.
Below are the lucky winners of this event. You will receive a winner confirmation email by today and you can come over to Korea Plaza for the redemption of your prize starting next Monday. Kindly refer to the Redemption title on this page for more details. Thanks!
A pair of Air Asia return flight ticket to Jeju + Jeju Innisfree Set + Jeju Tote bag
|1.||Mohd Naim bin Solleh||x10911–5423|
Jeju Starbucks Mug / Eco Cup / Jeju Innisfree Bubble Bomb Kit + Jeju Innisfree Sketch Jam + Jeju Tote Bag
|1.||Karyn Ter Zuhuan||x40218–5134|
|2.||Nor Shuhadah Mohd||x60806–5342|
|3.||Yong Chee Yin||x81013–5090|
Jeju Innisfree Handcream , Jeju Innisfree Mask , Jeju Tote Bag
|1.||Ainur Fatima bt Abd Rahman||x30509–5060|
|2.||Chan Guo Shyang||x11206–5627|
|3.||Chua See Teng||x10403–5652|
|4.||Khor Yong Tat||x30327–5401|
|5.||Marina binti Ahmad Akhir||x30330–5230|
|6.||Nur Hafizza binti Mohd Zuki||x01123–5682|