[Winner List] Lee Dong Wok Photo Album Contest
Lee Dong Wook is a Korean actor who is best known for his leading roles in the k-dramas My Girl (2005), Scent of a Woman (2011), Hotel King (2014), and Guardian: The Lonely and Great God (2016-2017). In his latest drama Life (2018), he played as the head physician of a Korea’s top university medical center who constantly battling with the hospital’s newly-appointed CEO for his patient welfare. The series is available for streaming on Netflix.
The popularity of the K-drama, Guardian: The Lonely and Great God aka Goblin has successfully driven the Korea tourism industry as well. Many tourists, both internationally and locally, flock to the filming sites of Goblin to reenact the drama’s scenes. Below are some examples:
The yellow bookstore, Hanmi Bookstore is where Goblin and Euntak stroke each other’s hair. You may even find the book that the Goblin left behind in the bookstore. But do keep in mind to stay polite and lower your voice during the visitation to the bookstore as it is a private property.
This is where while working, Euntak mistakenly summons the Goblin. The yellow wall where the Goblin stands wearing a beige trench coat is the Maxim Mocha Bookstore. The area was originally a leather goods and shoe factory district, but in recent years, cozy cafes and galleries as unique as the wall-paintings attract crowds of tourists.
This is where Euntak unknowingly summons the Goblin for the first time on her 19th birthday. The breakwater was built between Jumunjin Beach and Yeongjin Beach to prevent sand from washing away. For a better and more drama-like picture, you should bring a red scarf and a flower bouquet, just like Euntak.
After Euntak pulls out the sword, the Goblin turns into ashes and disappears. Then he finds himself in a vast tundra, where he walks and walks to go back Euntak. The scene was filmed in Samyang Ranch. The ranch can toured by shuttle, and various fun activities, like feeding sheep, are offered for tourists.
This is where the Goblin and Euntak kiss for the first time, and also where they exchange their wedding vows. With an area of about 561,000m2 , the farm welcomes visitors with a greenhouse, flower nursery, fruit farms and more.
The purpose of this contest is to promote Korean drama as well as their filming sites in Korea. Answer some simple questions about Lee Dong Wook and the Goblin’s filming sites, and you will stand a chance to win a Lee Dong Wook photo album which cost 42,000 won. Join the contest now!
1 – 31 October 2018
Lee Dong Wook photo album x 4
How to participate?
- Like and follow KTO Malaysia Facebook and Instagram.
- Share this contest page on your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #KTOMalaysia (remember to change the post status to Public, or else we couldn’t see your posting).
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- On the survey form at the bottom of this page, paste your sharing link and answer some simple questions about Lee Dong Wook and the Goblin’s filming sites.
How will the winners be selected?
4 lucky winners will be selected randomly
2 November 2018
- Starting from 5 November 2018 until 5 December 2018, you can redeem the prize at Korea Plaza (Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).
- Please show your IC and winner confirmation email to our staff during the redemption.
- Due to the value of the prize, no courier request will be fulfilled.
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all nationalities who are currently residing in Malaysia, aged 16 years and above.
- Only 1 contest entry is allowed per participant on KTO Malaysia website and the participants must be our member of Kaki Korea Club (Click HERE to register).
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 prize only.
- Redemption of the above prizes is only valid from 5 November 2018 until 5 December 2018 at Korea Plaza. No claims in respect of the prizes will be entertained by the company thereafter, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The prizes are non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any prize with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- Employees and directors of KTO Malaysia and their corporate partners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this contest and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entries that contain improper, vulgar, abusive, violent, offensive, sensitive behavior and language will be considered invalid and will be deleted without any prior notice or permission of the participants.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond our control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.
A big Thank You to all the KKC members who participated in this contest. Hope the K-drama Goblin will be returning for season 2 and continue the love story between Wang Yeo (Lee Dong Wook) and Sunny (Yoo In-na).
Below are the lucky winners of this event. You will receive a winner confirmation email by today and you can come over to Korea Plaza for the redemption of your prize starting next Monday. Kindly refer to the Redemption title on this page for more details. Thanks!
|Chua Sook Ling||x6082856532x|
|Khairunnisa Binti Razip||x6121910627x|
|Lee Huey Jiun||x2091114593x|
|Muhammad Asyraf Bin Azmi||x4071114581x|