[Winner List] Korea Tourism Photo Contest – Malaysia Branch
Every year, KTO headquarter will collaborate with the Korea Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to held a Korea Tourism Photo Contest online where the selected winners’ photo entries will be printed out in our yearly calender and distribute around the world through 32 KTO oversea offices. This year, KTO wants to take the contest up to the next level, making it even more meaningful by encouraging the participation of leisure and freelance photographers from all over the world, not just limited to Korean photographers.
This year, the contest theme is Trip to Regional Tourist Attractions. You may read the attraction list HERE. Share with us your most vivid and exciting moments in Korea and who knows maybe your photo entry will be featured in KTO yearly calendar! Malaysia boleh!
15 July – 31 July 2019
- Kakao Umbrella and KTO leather passport cover x 20
- Top 3 winners’ entries from each KTO branch will be sent to our headquarter to compete for the Top 10 position and the winners will stand a chance to win additional prizes such as flight ticket and etc.
How to participate?
- Like and follow KTO Malaysia Facebook and Instagram.
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- On the survey form at the bottom of this page, upload a maximum of Five (5) photos taken at major tourist destinations promoted by KTO (attractions photo only, no human face, not more than 1 MB in total & jpg format only), and briefly explain when, where and how you have taken the photo.
How will the winners be selected?
20 winners will be selected based on the criteria of creativity, photography quality, overall impression and completeness of the explanation in the caption.
2 August 2019
- Starting from 5 August 2019 until 5 September 2019, you can redeem the prize at Korea Plaza (Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).
- Please show your IC and winner confirmation email to our staff during the redemption.
- For those who are residing outside of KL and Selangor, we can courier the prize to you, but we will not be responsible for the missing and broken of the prize during the delivery process. If you agree, kindly email us a copy of your IC, winner confirmation email and your correspondence address (unit no., building name, street, postcode & state) via email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all nationalities who are currently residing in Malaysia, aged 16 years and above.
- Only 1 contest entry is allowed per participant on KTO Malaysia website and the participants must be our member of Kaki Korea Club (Click HERE to register).
- Photos awarded in other contests (including revised and altered versions), imitations, composites, or edited photos, or entries submitted by person other than photographer will be rendered ineligible, and the participant will be barred from any KTO contest for 3 years. Awarded entries will be canceled.
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 unit of Kakao Umbrella and 1 unit of KTO leather passport cover only.
- Redemption of the above prizes is only valid from 5 August 2019 until 5 September 2019 at Korea Plaza. No claims in respect of the prizes will be entertained by the company thereafter, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The prizes are non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any prize with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- Employees and directors of KTO Malaysia and their corporate partners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this contest and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entries that contain improper, vulgar, abusive, violent, offensive, sensitive behavior and language will be considered invalid and will be deleted without any prior notice or permission of the participants.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond our control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.
A big Thank You to all the KKC members who participated in this contest and shared your most vivid and exciting moments in Korea with us.
Below are the lucky winners of this event. You will receive a winner confirmation email by today and you can come over to Korea Plaza for the redemption of your prize starting next Monday. Kindly refer to the Redemption title on this page for more details. Thanks!
Kakao umbrella and KTO leather passport cover
|2.||Audrey Anak George||x71128–5031|
|3.||Azziamiza Binti Ahmad Masood||x50821–5776|
|4.||Bovin Chan Poh Weng||x61029–6209|
|5.||Farah Zaharah Bt Ali||x40604–6394|
|6.||Francis Tho Khoon Meng||x11102–0955|
|7.||Hazirah Binti Abdol Wahab||x71130–6016|
|8.||Lemuel Ong Chin Shan||x30521–6007|
|9.||Lim Sheng Ling||x20913–6080|
|10.||Mai Teik Siang||x90704–5305|
|11.||Neoh Tze Sin||x70824–6034|
|12.||Ng Pey Hiong||x10322–5428|
|13.||Nor Nabihah Bt Abdul Jalil||x61224–6062|
|15.||Norzaliza Binti Fauzi||x81210–6058|
|16.||Nur Fatimah Elyanee Bt Mohd Amzuki||x70618–5352|
|17.||Nur Najiha Binti Abd Hamid||x50605–6398|
|18.||Rayza Ridzuan Bin Rosdi||x00224–6337|
|19.||Suzaidee Bin Mohd Shom||x60322–5109|
|20.||Tai Chia Yoong||x51021–6142|