[Winner List] Hanbok Design In Korea Plaza Contest
Hanbok used to be worn daily by Koreans in the old days, is now becoming the latest fashion trend and one of the must-do activity when traveling in Korea. The cores of hanbok are its vibrant colors and graceful shape, having a slim top and wide bottom, similar to a bell. The tightly fitting jacket attractively reflects the shape of the upper body. The wide sleeves and flexible skirt flatter the wearer’s gracefulness by hiding the movements of the lower body, so the wearer appears to be floating on air.
Continue with the Hanbok Appreciation Month in March, in this contest, you are required to design your own Hanbok with a given template and make a story with the new backdrops and displays in Korea Plaza, our tourist center located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Share your Hanbok design and story via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and stand a chance to win a pair of return flight ticket to Korea. Join this challenging contest now!
25 April – 26 June 2019 (Extended 1 month)
- First 300 participants will get a Korea hand fan
- A pair of Korean Air return flight ticket to Korea x 1
- KTO leather passport cover x 50
How to participate?
- Like and follow KTO Malaysia Facebook and Instagram.
- Get a Hanbok girl or boy coloring template from Korea Plaza, design your own Hanbok, make a story with the backdrops and displays in Korea Plaza, share it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #AkuCintaHanbok (remember to change the post status to Public, or else we couldn’t see your posting).
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- On the survey form at the bottom of this page, paste your sharing link and answer some simple questions about Korea Plaza.
How will the winners be selected?
51 lucky winners will be selected randomly and the first 300 participants will get a Korea hand fan.
28 June 2019
- Starting from 1 July 2019 until 1 August 2019, you can redeem the prize at Korea Plaza (Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).
- Please show your IC and winner confirmation email to our staff during the redemption.
- For those who are residing outside of KL and Selangor, we can courier the prize to you, but we will not be responsible for the missing and broken of the prize during the delivery process. If you agree, kindly email us a copy of your IC, winner confirmation email and your correspondence address (unit no., building name, street, postcode & state) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all nationalities who are currently residing in Malaysia, aged 16 years and above.
- Only 1 contest entry is allowed per participant on KTO Malaysia website and the participants must be our member of Kaki Korea Club (Click HERE to register).
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 prize only.
- Redemption of the above prizes is only valid from 1 July 2019 until 1 August 2019 at Korea Plaza. No claims in respect of the prizes will be entertained by the company thereafter, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The prizes are non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any prize with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- Employees and directors of KTO Malaysia and their corporate partners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this contest and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entries that contain improper, vulgar, abusive, violent, offensive, sensitive behavior and language will be considered invalid and will be deleted without any prior notice or permission of the participants.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond our control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.
A big Thank You to all the KKC members who participated in this contest. You all are very creative and dedicate. Hope everyone has the opportunity to try out Hanbok in Korea especially in Jeonju Hanok Village where you can rent Korea’s best quality and traditional Hanbok.
Below are the lucky winners of this event. You will receive a winner confirmation email by today and you can come over to Korea Plaza for the redemption of your prize starting next Monday. Kindly refer to the Redemption title on this page for more details. Thanks!
A pair of Korean Air return flight ticket to Korea
|1.||Siti Fairuz Binti Ahmad||x51111–5106|
KTO leather passport cover
|1.||Alvin Yap Chee Wah||x90510–5361|
|2.||Ang Siang Wei||x71224–5468|
|3.||Ang Wan Chze||x60708–5082|
|4.||Chuah Shi Qin||x70911–6122|
|5.||Dayang Shamira Binti Sazali||x11231–5634|
|6.||Elfera Idora Binti Mohd Idris||x10226–6524|
|7.||Farhana Binti Haslan Farouk||x11011–0212|
|8.||Foong Shook Wan||x00219–5278|
|9.||Gan Wei Xiang||x00618–5487|
|10.||Goh Wei Lok||x40124–6205|
|11.||Hew Yit Li||x51128–5098|
|12.||Jenybib Bibiasia Alih||x90622–5326|
|13.||Koh Jit Yong||x30218–5077|
|14.||Kong Ming Tzu||x51027–5208|
|15.||Kong Ming Yee||x00329–5498|
|16.||Lee Suat Leh||x51124–6376|
|17.||Leong Pik Har||x10804–5276|
|18.||Liew Chee Leng||x51031–6318|
|19.||Lim Jia Hui||x40118–6292|
|20.||Lim Shu Xuan||x70409–5064|
|21.||Lim Siew Hoon||x70203–5424|
|22.||Looi Lai Peng||x80317–6260|
|23.||Marina Binti Ahmad Akhir||x30330–5230|
|24.||Mohd Hazri Bin Mohd Salleh||x11006–5487|
|25.||Nadia Nurdiana Binti Mohd Faizal||x60815–5074|
|26.||Ng Yun Fei||x00711–5181|
|27.||Noor Athila Binti Mohd Razali||x51023–5944|
|28.||Noorhalimah Binti Ahmad||x30907–5744|
|29.||Nor Adilah Binti Mohamad Tarmizi||x40809–5150|
|30.||Nor Atiqah Binti Mohd Zaini||x90404–5288|
|31.||Nur Maziah Binti Mazlan||x70414–5116|
|32.||Nurain Syahirah Binti Ismail||x70215–5744|
|33.||Nurul Ain Binti Aznan||x90123–5216|
|34.||Nurul Huda Binti Abdul Razak||x50416–5416|
|35.||Nurul Huda Binti Ibrahim||x40622–5790|
|36.||Nurul Qistina Binti Ismail||x81227–5606|
|37.||Puteri Amirah Fathiah||x50203–5912|
|38.||See Mei Yee||x60723–6250|
|39.||Shafeeqah Binti Rabuan||x40925–5394|
|40.||Siti Aisyah Binti Masri||x51205–5532|
|41.||Siti Normiyuza Binti Nordin||x01121–5020|
|42.||Suri Aszira Binti Ali Mohd Nazir||x10314–6532|
|43.||Tai Chia Lok||x30830–5790|
|44.||Tan Hui Woon||x10202–5076|
|45.||Tan Jit Chang||x10911–5255|
|46.||Tan Ke Xin||x60622–6118|
|47.||Than Vee Vien||x50213–6214|
|48.||Thoong Kit Yee||x01109–5798|
|49.||Wong Mun Li||x10909–5816|
|50.||Yong Chee Fun||x60809–5274|