[Winner List] Busan Travel Photo Contest
Busan is the second largest city in Korea. Its deep harbor and gentle tides have allowed it to grow into the largest container handling port in the country and the fifth largest in the world. The city’s natural endowments and rich history have resulted in Busan’s increasing reputation as a world-class city for tourism and culture, and it is also becoming renowned as a hot spot destination for international conventions.
Every October, Busan will hold the Busan One Asia Festival to promote K-pop, Korean food, beauty, fashion and medical. The festival showcases Asian culture and Hallyu, uniting as a whole. For more details on the festival schedule, visit the webpage.
Must visit places in Busan
Gamcheon Culture Villiage is formed by houses built in staircase-fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain, earning this village the nickname of “Machu Picchu of Busan.” The many alleys cutting through this community are vibrantly decorated with murals and sculptures created by the residents.
The tower is a symbol of Busan that stands proudly 69 m above sea level at a height of 120 m. It offers a stunning night view and plenty to see, such as the Statue of the Great Admiral Yi Sun-sin, the Bell of the Citizens, a flower clock and a bust of the Busan-based independent activist, Baeksan An Hee-je.
The street is bustling with life all day long, full of cafes, bars, and restaurants that offer delicious, but inexpensive food and drinks; naturally, it attracts many young people. In addition, it offers a wide array of entertainment spots such as shopping malls, movie theaters, performance halls, and game facilities.
Busan Cinema Center is the venue of the Busan International Film Festival, which is a major world film festival. There are theaters of different sizes in the 3 buildings of the center, named Cine Mountain, BIFF Hill, and Double Cone. The center runs a tour program as well as film-related lectures.
A total of 39 cable cars with the capacity to hold 8 people will run for 1.62 kilometers from Songnim Park on the east side of the beach to Amnam Park on the west side. Crystal cruise with 13 cable cars with a transparent floor will give riders a thrilling experience.
Located on the shoreside road in Busan’s Jung-gu, Jagalchi Market is Korea’s largest seafood market after the Korean War, selling both live and dried fish. Jagalchi Market is where you can see the lifestyle of the Busan locals and eat fresh raw fish.
The purpose of this contest is to promote Busan tourism as well as the Busan One Asia Festival. Upload your Busan travel photo on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, hashtag #JomCutiBusan, check-in / add the Busan location on your post, and you will stand a chance to win the attractive prize likes a return flight ticket to Busan, hotel voucher, etc. Join the contest now!
11 – 28 October 2018
- An Air Asia return flight ticket to Busan x 1
- 5-stars hotel voucher (1-night) x 2
- 4-stars hotel voucher (1-night) x 4
- The World Federation of Great Towers pass (with this pass, you can enter whichever tower in the world that is a member of the association. Check the list HERE) x 5
- Busan One Asia Festival mystery gift x 10
How to participate?
- Like and follow KTO Malaysia Facebook and Instagram.
- Upload your Busan travel photo (must show your face clearly) on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, hashtag #JomCutiBusan and utilize the check-in / add location function (remember to change the post status to Public, or else we couldn’t see your posting).
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- On the survey form at the bottom of this page, paste your sharing link and answer some simple questions about Busan tourist attractions and the Busan One Asia Festival.
How will the winners be selected?
22 lucky winners will be selected randomly
31 October 2018
- Starting from 5 November 2018 until 5 December 2018, you can redeem the prize at Korea Plaza (Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).
- Please show your IC and winner confirmation email to our staff during the redemption.
- For those who are residing outside of KL and Selangor, we can courier the prize to you, but we will not be responsible for the missing and broken of the prize during the delivery process. If you agreed, kindly email us a copy of your IC, winner confirmation email and your correspondence address via email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all nationalities who are currently residing in Malaysia, aged 16 years and above.
- Only 1 contest entry is allowed per participant on KTO Malaysia website and the participants must be our member of Kaki Korea Club (Click HERE to register).
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 prize only.
- Redemption of the above prizes is only valid from 5 November 2018 until 5 December 2018 at Korea Plaza. No claims in respect of the prizes will be entertained by the company thereafter, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The prizes are non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any prize with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- Employees and directors of KTO Malaysia and their corporate partners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this contest and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entries that contain improper, vulgar, abusive, violent, offensive, sensitive behavior and language will be considered invalid and will be deleted without any prior notice or permission of the participants.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond our control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.
A big Thank You to all the KKC members who participated in this contest. Enjoy viewing your travel photos as well as the travel story. Hope everyone has the opportunity to revisit the Dynamic Busan in the near future!
Below are the lucky winners of this event. You will receive a winner confirmation email by today and you can come over to Korea Plaza for the redemption of your prize starting next Monday. Kindly refer to the Redemption title on this page for more details. Thanks!
An Air Asia return flight ticket to Busan
|Mohd Heidi Bin Daud||x6050559556x|
5-stars hotel voucher (1-night)
|Nur Zahira Binti Hanafi||x2090403538x|
|Teow Boon Teong||x6082708657x|
4-stars hotel voucher (1-night)
|Amirah Nadiah Binti Rahman||x9022023518x|
|Naziha Binti Mohamad Salleh||x9010602555x|
|Ng Hui Yu||x0051405506x|
|Wong Wen Pei||x8030159508x|
The World Federation of Great Towers pass
|Hana Izzatina Binti Sakaria||x5031912597x|
|Jacqueline A Sivarajan||x5051008505x|
|Marina Binti Ahmad Akhir||x3033014523x|
|Nor Syaniza Binti Shafi’aee||x9021114558x|
|Nur Fairuz Binti Sahar||x9052612572x|
Busan One Asia Festival mystery gift
|1.||Ainur Fatima Bt Abd Rahman||x3050914506x|
|2.||Ching Hwee Chi||x9112310548x|
|3.||Jufadilla Binti Jamaldin||x5021604532x|
|4.||Khoo Pei Xin||x9011614636x|
|5.||Lee Shin May||x1082307508x|
|6.||Norhidayu Binti Ramli||x8080405518x|
|7.||Noni Syafiza Binti Moamed Shafi||x6090404520x|
|8.||Nurul Hidayah Ghozali||x4012506514x|
|9.||Sonia Sim Bee Czean||x8042810732x|
|10.||Tan Sik Fong||x7052705505x|