Win Flight Tickets with Go Korea for Ski Contest
Known for its world-class ski resorts and splendid natural landscapes, Korea has attracted thousands of tourists each year who come to enjoy the winter season by hitting the slopes. Along with that, PyeongChang, the winter sports capital in Gangwon-do province, has been elected as the host city of the 2018 Winter Olympic Games.
There are 16 ski resorts in Korea and majorities are large, offer plush accommodations and amenities, and have many leisure-focused facilities that stay open all year round. Skiing in Korea during winter is more than just a sport; it will be an amazing and lifelong memorable experience for you and your beloved ones. For that reason, Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) Kuala Lumpur is running a contest to encourage Malaysian skiers to share their Korea skiing story on Facebook or Instagram. In return, you will stand a chance to win a pair of return flight tickets to Korea.
Contest period: 22nd January – 2nd March 2018
- Grand Prize: 2 Korean Air return flight tickets (KL – Incheon)
- 1st Runner-up: 2 AirAsia return flight tickets (KL – Busan)
- 2nd Runner-up: 2 AirAsia return flight tickets (KL – Jeju)
How to participate?
- Travel to Korea and snap a photo of yourself when you are enjoying skiing at any ski resort in Korea. The photo must show your face clearly (identifiable from your IC). An example is shown below.
- Post the photo on your Facebook or Instagram (choose any 1), write a short story about your skiing experience in Korea, specify when and the name of the ski resort where you took the photo and hashtag #goKorea4ski
- Change the audience of the post to Public.
- Copy the photo link and paste it into the form below (it will appear once you have signed in your Kaki Korea Club account).
How were the winners selected?
Winners will be selected randomly.
Winner Announcement: 6th March 2018
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is only open to all Malaysians residing in Malaysia, aged 16 years and above, and skiing in Korea before (no restriction on the traveling period).
- Only 1 contest entry is allowed per participant on KTO Malaysia website. Click HERE to register for a Kaki Korea Club account.
- The winners have to redeem the prizes within the validity period specified in the email. No claims in respect of the prizes will be entertained by the company thereafter, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The contest is organized by KTO Malaysia and does not affiliate with any other organization unless otherwise stated.
- By participating in this contest, you have agreed to share the content of your social media with KTO Malaysia and to be used by KTO Malaysia in the future for marketing purpose.
- The prize is non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any gift with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- Entries that contain improper, vulgar, abusive, violent, offensive, sensitive behavior and language will be considered invalid and will be deleted without any prior notice or permission of the participants.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond our control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.