Traditional Korean Markets Month
Traditional Korean markets have lots to see, eat and enjoy. You can feel full of “jeong” in the markets, a uniquely Korean kind of warm affection and hospitality.
From May 1 – June 15, 2018, it is the Traditional Korean Markets Month in Korea. More than 20 traditional Korean markets across all provinces are giving away various discount coupons for Free.
You can download the coupons from visitkoreanmarket.or.kr and show it on your phone during purchase. Please also bring along your passport.
List of the Traditional Korea Markets:
- Namdaemun Market
- Tongin Market (Character doll of Yeopjeon)*coupon
- Mangwon Market (Onnuri gift card worth 5,000 won)*coupon
- Singi Market
- Suwon Nammun Market (Gold leaf engraved experience ticket, goblet or picture frame)*coupon
- Jeongseon Arirang Market
- Wonju Jungang Market
- Chuncheon Jugang Market (Sarang gift card worth 2,000 won)*coupon
- Sokcho Tourist & Fishery Market
- Yukgeori Market & Seongangil Shopping Street (Onnuri gift card worth 10,000 won)*coupon
- Danyang Gugyeong Market
- Seocheon Specialty Market (Onnuri gift card worth 5,000 won)*coupon
- Gongju Sanseong Market
- Jeonju Nambu Market (Handmade experience program coupon worth 5,000 won, foreign language guidebook, Lacquerware spoon and chopsticks)*coupon
- Namwon Gong Seol Market
- 1913 Songjeong Station Market
- Andong Gu Market (Hahoetal mask necklace)*coupon
- Seomun Market (Pencil case with traditional patterns and FIT kit)*coupon
- Gukje Market, Bupyeong Kkangtong Market, Jagalchi Market (Onnuri gift card worth 5,000 won)*coupon
Seogwipo Everyday Olle Market
Have a pleasant visit to Traditional Korean markets!