Seoul City Tour Bus
Seoul, the capital of Korea, is arguably the most popular tourist destination in all of Korea. Packed with countless sights to see and places to visit, such as ancient palaces, traditional markets, and high-end shopping districts, Seoul is a city with so much to offer that you might not know where to start. To get the most out of your stay, visit some of Seoul’s most famous attractions by taking a trip aboard the Seoul City Tour Bus, which offers various routes.
The Downtown/Palace Course travels to all the major tourist spots, while the City & Traditional Culture Course, along with the Seoul Panorama Course, stops at some of the best traditional markets and major shopping districts. Also, the Night Course provides an opportunity to take in the city’s spectacular nightscape. Travelers can pick the tour that is best suited to their interests. Language interpretation services are available in different languages on the buses, installed in each seat for tourists to learn about the places they are visiting.
Meanwhile, on the other hand Around Gangnam City Tour Bus (formerly known as Gangnam City Tour Bus), a program aimed at providing foreign visitors—many of whom are drawn to Gangnam thanks to the popularity of Hallyu and Gangnam Style—a more convenient way of touring the area.
Set to begin operation in August, 2014, bus tours will run in accordance with the following schedules, routes, and prices. The Gangnam City Tour Bus has a total of two routes―a pink and a blue―that stop by Garosu-gil, Yeongdong Market, Apgujeong Rodeo Street, K-star Road in Cheongdam-dong, and COEX.
- Multi-language voice guidance system : The headphones installed in every seat allow tourists to receive the city’s tourist spot guidance service in four languages – Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese.
- LCD monitor: Each seat is fitted with an LCD monitor that displays destination information before each stop.
- Interpreter: One interpreter is available on each bus. (A least one of the following languages is provided: Japanese, English, Chinese.)
- Leaflets: Leaflets containing information on available courses on the City Tour Bus (Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese )
Tour Bus Information
- Bus Terminal:
- Seoul City Tour Bus: Gwanghwamun Station (Line 5 ), Exit 6. In front of Donghwa Duty-free Shop
- Around Gangnam City Tour Bus: Gangnam Subway Line No.2, Exit 11. Ticket booth is located 200m away from the station.
- No Operation on Mondays (Except: Monday falls on a holiday and during the summer vacation)
- Departure Time
(Single Decker Bus)
First Bus 09:00 / Last Bus 18:00
(25~30 minute Intervals)
B. Panorama (Double
Decker Bus + Trolleybus)
First Bus 9:30 / Last Bus 17:30
(30~40 minute Intervals)
C. Night Tour 1
(Single Decker Bus)
D. Night Tour 2
(Double Decker Bus or Trolleybus)
E. around gangnam tour course
First Bus 10:10 / Last Bus 17:30
※ The bus schedule and time are subject to change without notice. Please check the website in advance to confirm the up-to-date information.
Tour Bus Courses
*Open image in new tab for better view