Ride with EXO Contest (Kelana Jaya Line)
Captain Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) Malaysia is back on the Rapid KL LRT (Kelana Jaya line)! This time he is bringing along four ambassadors from the K-Pop group, EXO to show you exciting Korea’s adventures, Hallyu, history & traditions, and the latest Korean trends. Same like last year, the LRT has four coaches and each of the coaches is decorated with Korea attraction and activity photos that fall under the four traveling themes. Watch the full “Have You Ever” Korea tourism TVC on our YouTube channel. Discover what you have never experienced before in Korea!
While riding with the EXO LRT to your next destination, spot the Korea attraction and activity photos, take a few photos or videos and share it on your Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #RideWithEXO. In return, you will stand a chance to win a pair of return flight tickets to Korea and other attractive prizes. From ground to air and from Malaysia to Korea! Join the contest now!
Adventure Theme Presented By EXO Sehun
Have you ever gone freediving with Jeju’s mermaid?
Hallyu Theme Presented By EXO D.O.
Have you ever met a K-Pop star in real life?
History & Traditions Theme Presented By EXO Suho
Have you ever stayed in a traditional house over 100 years old?
Korean Trends Theme Presented By EXO Kai
Have you ever gone shopping until 4 am?
Hope you have a wonderful journey with the EXO LRT! Annyeong!
21 May – 14 November 2019 (6 months)
- A pair of Korean Air return flight ticket to Incheon x 1
- A pair of return flight ticket to Busan x 1
- A pair of return flight ticket to Jeju x 1
- First 50 participants will get a KTO leather passport cover
How to participate?
- Like and follow KTO Malaysia Facebook and Instagram.
- Take a few photos or videos of the EXO LRT (interior or exterior of the LRT also accepted) and share it on your Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #RideWithEXO (remember to change the post status to Public, or else we couldn’t see your posting).
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- On the survey form at the bottom of this page, paste your sharing link and answer some simple questions about the EXO LRT.
How will the winners be selected?
3 flight ticket winners and monthly winners will be selected randomly
15 November 2019
- Starting from 18 November 2019 until 18 December 2019, you can redeem the prize at Korea Plaza (Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).
- Please show your IC and winner confirmation email to our staff during the redemption.
- Your friend can collect on behalf of you, so please send them a copy of your IC and winner confirmation email.
- Due to the value of the prize, no courier request will be fulfilled.
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all nationalities who are currently residing in Malaysia, aged 16 years and above.
- Only 1 contest entry is allowed per participant on KTO Malaysia website and the participants must be our member of Kaki Korea Club (Click HERE to register).
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 prize only.
- Redemption of the above prizes is only valid from 18 November 2019 until 18 December 2019 at Korea Plaza. No claims in respect of the prizes will be entertained by the company thereafter, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The prizes are non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any prize with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to use the photos submitted for promotional purposes.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- Employees and directors of KTO Malaysia and their corporate partners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this contest and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entries that contain improper, vulgar, abusive, violent, offensive, sensitive behavior and language will be considered invalid and will be deleted without any prior notice or permission of the participants.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond our control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.