Recruitment of Malaysia Wow! Pyeongchang Supporter Program
Finally, 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic has come around the corner after a long wait. This year will be the busiest year for Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) due to preparation works for this upcoming mega event. For that reason, KTO Malaysia would like to recruit “Wow! Pyeongchang!” supporters to promote various Korea attractions and PyeongChang Winter Olympic in their personal blog and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc). Shortlisted supporters will need to report to KTO regularly and submit a monthly activity report for a duration of 1 year.
Be a part of us and support the mega sports event ever in Korea together!
Supporters program period: Feb 2017 – Feb 2018
- Certification and badge issued by KTO
- Opportunity to be invited to 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic site in Korea for an inspection tour
- Opportunity to attend “Wow! Pyeongchang!” graduation ceremony and win prizes like flight tickets, tour package and more
- Opportunity to be invited to 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic Game in Korea
How to apply?
Terms and Conditions
- Recruitment is open only for Malaysians.
- Applicants must be a member of Kaki Korea
- Applicants must have a blog or SNS channel (Facebook, Instagram etc.).
- The announcement of selected supporters will be done on 31 Jan 2017, Tuesday at 12:00 PM.
- Incomplete documents submission within the specified time given will not be accepted.
If you have any inquiry, please reach out to Nuri Kim (Gangwon Marketing Manager) at +603 2143 9000 or email@example.com.