Ramadhan, Raikan Puasa Bersama Gangwon
Salam Ramadhan Al-Mubarak! For celebrating holy month together, Gangwon province opens a special contest for Muslim friends who are visiting Gangwon this year. Join the simple quiz about Gangwon and win a specially designed prayer set with the slogan “Kunjungilah Gangwon.” You can find the answers from Gangwon blog.
Contest period: 26 May to 23 June 2017
How to participate?
- Share this contest page on your Facebook and hashtag #kunjungilahgangwon.
- Answer a quiz about Gangwon on the contest form below (it will appear once you’ve signed in your Kaki Korea Club member account. Click HERE to register).
Winner Announcement: 29 June 2017
30 June – 30 July 2017 @ Korea Plaza (Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P.Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia). Please show your IC to our staff during the redemption.
Terms & Conditions
- The contest is only open to all Malaysian.
- Participants must be a member of Kaki Korea Club. Click HERE to register.
- Redemption for the above gifts is only valid from 30 June until 30 July 2017 at Korea Plaza.
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 set only.
- Uncollected gifts will be forfeited and no special delivery request will be fulfilled.
- The prize is not-for-sale and No cash alternatives will be offered.
- The contest is organized by KTO Malaysia and does not affiliate with any other organization unless otherwise stated.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any gift with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond Korea Tourism. Organization’s control affects the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.