On average, more than 50,000 people visit this premium outlet on a given weekend. A total of 120 types of famous brand products (fashion, miscellaneous goods, household items, etc.) are available at a 25~60% discount all year round. Many convenience facilities such as a food court (550 seats). 4 restaurants, a café and gas station are also available. The world heritage of the royal tomb Yeongreung is near and Silleuksa Temple is easily accessible.
- Website : www.premiumoutlets.co.kr
It is the second branch after Yeoju Premium Outlets. Located at the position that can be reached in 1 hour or so by car from Seoul and metropolitan area through Gangbyeonbukro and Jayuro, Paju Premium Outlet is the 2nd premium outlet center opening in the country after Yeoju. It has some 160 designer brand companies which sell goods at the price discounted 365 days in a year by 25~65% (except some goods).
- Website : www.premiumoutlets.co.kr/paju
- How to Get There : Take the bus No.2200 from Exit 2 of Seoul’s Hapjeong Station (Line 2)
Located south of Seoul in the town of Icheon, Lotte Premium Outlet-Icheon Branch is home to about 350 brands. It also provides plenty to do, see and eat for family travelers, with restaurants and eight theme gardens.
- Website : http://store.lotteshopping.com
- How to Get There : From Icheon Bus Terminal, take the bus No.22-9.