Muslim-friendly Korea Quiz Contest
Korea has attracted increasing numbers of Muslim tourists since last year, especially those who travel from Southeast Asia and the Middle East. As an effort to accommodate the needs of Muslim tourists, the Korean government is determined to set up more prayers rooms and Muslim-friendly restaurants nationwide within this year. Targeted 55 prayer rooms and 170 halal-certified restaurants at tourist sites, 29% increase from last year (Korea Joongang Daily, 2017).
Muslim tourists love to visit Korea because it has the perfect blend of historical and contemporary, and is rich in natural landscapes, shopping and great foods. Beautiful centuries-old palaces or traditional markets can be found among the modern skyscrapers and trendy shopping malls in Seoul. Hallyu (Korean Wave) – Korean entertainment and culture such as K-pop, TV dramas, movies and lifestyle, is another reason of why there is an increase in Muslim tourists.
To help Malaysian-Muslims experience Korea better, especially the richness and diversity of Korea’s culinary delights, Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) Malaysia will giveaway a travel guidebook of Muslim-Friendly Restaurants in Korea at Korea Plaza. Beside of that, you also can participate in this Muslim-friendly Korea Quiz Contest and stand a chance to win various gifts.
Contest period: 23 June 2017 – 23 July 2017 (1 month)
Prizes: Exclusive KTO neck pillow, cutlery set & canva shopping bag x 500
How to participate?
- Share this contest page to your Facebook and paste the link on the contest form (it will appear once you’ve signed in your Kaki Korea Club member account. Click HERE to register).
- Answer 3 questions about Korea’s prayer rooms and Muslim-friendly restaurants.
Winner announcement: 28 July 2017 (Friday)
31 July – 30 Sept 2017 @ Korea Plaza (Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P.Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia). Please show your IC to our staff during the redemption. All the best in getting the gift set!
Terms & Conditions
- The contest is only open to all Malaysian.
- Participants must be a member of Kaki Korea Club. Click HERE to register.
- Redemption for the above gifts is only valid from 31 July until 30 Sept 2017 at Korea Plaza.
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 set only.
- Uncollected gifts will be forfeited and no special delivery request will be fulfilled.
- The prize is not-for-sale and No cash alternatives will be offered.
- The contest is organized by KTO Malaysia and does not affiliate with any other organization unless otherwise stated.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any gift with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond Korea Tourism. Organization’s control affects the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.