KTX Snap, Post & Win Contest
Traveling in Korea with Korea Train eXpress (KTX) is very easy and convenient. To encourage Malaysia travelers try out KTX train, Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) Malaysia is giving away 2 Korea return flight tickets to 2 lucky winners every month from May until December 2017. Looking forward to the next trip to Korea? You have a chance now, just by participating in this exciting contest! Don’t forget to share this contest with your family and friends.
Contest period: 3 April 2017 until 21 December 2017 (first day until the last day of the month)
How to participate?
- Travel in Korea with KTX and snap a creative photo of yourself with KTX. (must show your face clearly, at least a KTX logo inside the train or a unique feature of KTX)
- Register yourself as a Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member on KTO Malaysia website. Skip this step if you are already a KKC member.
- Post the photo on your Facebook, write a short story about your experience of traveling with KTX, specify when and where you took the photo and hashtag #MalaysianonKTX
- Change the audience of the post to Public.
- Copy the photo link address of Facebook and paste it as an entry on the KTX Snap, Post & Win Contest page of KTO Malaysia website.
- Grand prize: 2 Korean Air return flight tickets (KL-Incheon) x 1
- 1st Runner-up: 2 AirAsia return flight tickets (KL-Busan) x 1
- Consolation prize: A Korean branded cosmetic set x 5
How will the winner be selected?
- Judging criteria (updated since June)
- Quality of your KTX story & photo on Facebook judged by KTO management. 50%
- Number of Likes on your contest entry posted by KTO Malaysia Facebook page. Full score just needs 200 Likes. 50%
- KTO Malaysia will select eligible photos from previous month contest entries and post them on KTO Malaysia Facebook page on 2nd of every month until December. For example, June contest entries will be posted on 2nd of July, July contest entries will be posted on 2nd of Aug, while December will have 2 postings (stay tuned on KTO Malaysia website and Facebook page for a further announcement). If there is a public holiday or weekend, it will be postponed to the next working day.
- Participants will need to share their photo of the KTO Malaysia post on their Facebook page wall and ask their family and friends to like the photo. Full score (50% of the judging criteria) just needs 200 Likes (only the Likes of the photo in KTO Malaysia Facebook page will be counted). The liking period will last for 6 days starting from 2nd of every month.
- Winners will be announced on KTO Malaysia website and Facebook page 1 day after the liking period ended, which will also be the 8th of every month. In the case of the winner announcement day is scheduled on a public holiday or weekend, it will be postponed to the next working day.
- Winners will be contacted via email.
Terms & Conditions
- The contest is only open to all Malaysians residing in Malaysia, aged 16 years and above, and travel to Korea in 2017 year.
- Only 1 contest entry is allowed per participant.
- The contest is organized by KTO Malaysia and does not affiliate with any other organization unless otherwise stated.
- By participating in this contest, you have agreed to share the content of your social media with KTO
- Malaysia and to be used by KTO Malaysia in the future for marketing purpose.
- The winners have to redeem the prizes within the validity period specified in the email. No claims in respect of the prizes will be entertained by the company thereafter, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The prize is non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any gift with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- Entries that contain improper, vulgar, abusive, violent, offensive, sensitive behavior and language will be considered invalid and will be deleted without any prior notice or permission of the participants.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond Korea Tourism. Organization’s control affects the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.