KTO Will Be Joining MATTA Fair KL Sept 2018
Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) once again will be participating in the largest scaled consumers’ travel fair in Malaysia, MATTA Fair KL, with another 12 exhibitors from Korea consisting of regional tourism provinces and local service providers. Together, we will promote Korea as the top travel destinations among Malaysians, highlighting various tourist destinations in Korea for autumn and winter seasons, as well as must-try Korean foods. Our 3-days itineraries are filled up with lots of exciting games, free foods, and prizes, so do drop by KTO booth in MATTA Fair KL!
Period: 7 – 9 September 2018 (10am – 9pm)
Venue: Booth No (1137 – 1160) @ Hall 1, PWTC
KTO Gift Redemptions for Korea Tour Package Buyer
KTO will be giving away some special gifts to Korea Tour Package buyer (Full/Ground) who bought the package at the venue of MATTA Fair KL Sept 2018 (no online booking will be accepted). 1-person booking is entitled to 1 gift, while stocks last. T&C apply.
- Korea Tour Package buyer (Full/Ground): Limited edition Korea design luggage cover
- Korea Muslim Package buyer: A set of exclusive Muslim prayer set
- Korea Tour Package inclusive of Jeju Island: Limited edition Jeju eco bag
Korean Traditional Games
Two Korean traditional games will be introduced and played with the visitors during the travel fair. Tuho (투호) is a game of throwing arrows into a narrow-necked jar placed at a certain distance. It is usually played by aristocrats in royal courtyards and noblemen’s residences as a form of competition. Jegichagi (제기차기) similar in appearance to a shuttlecock, is made from a coin and Hanji (handmade Korean paper). The players need to kick the Jegi as many times as they can without letting it hits the ground. This fun game can be played one-on-one or in a group, where everyone stands in a circle and tries to kick the Jegi from one person to another without dropping it. Come try out the Korean traditional games at KTO booth during MATTA Fair KL and win away a mystery gift from us!
Korean Food Sampling
Korea is well-known for its eclectic dining scenes that range from popular Korean traditional fare to gourmet restaurants. Through MATTA Fair KL, KTO gets the opportunity to introduce a few popular Korean dishes to the public such as Dakgangjeong (deep-fried crispy sweet chicken), Tteokbokki (stir-fried rice cake), Japchae (stir-fried glass noodles and vegetables), Pajeon (Korean pancake), etc by giving out free food sampling. All the foods will be prepared by Oiso, one of the Halal Korean Traditional Cuisine & Café in Malaysia.
Jom Makan Contest
Besides satisfying your appetite with delicious Korea foods, MATTA Fair KL visitors who are aged 16 years and above can also participate in this Jom Makan contest. The How-to-Play is very simple, just pick your favorite Korean food (in card format), fill in your contact details on the back of the card and pin it on the wall. There will be 10 types of Korea food for you to choose from and we will make a live session for the lucky draw on KTO Malaysia official Facebook page on 14 Sept 2018 (Fri). Stay tuned to KTO Malaysia website for further notice.
- Grand prize: A Pair of Free Flight Ticket to Korea x 1 winner
- Special prize: RM200 KKday cash voucher x 30 winners
KKday is the leading travel e-commerce platform in Asia, where they provide over 10,000 travel deals and holiday packages in 500 cities from over 80 countries to customers, ranging from WiFi rental to tour passes and various thrilling outdoor activities to live performance and shows. Check out attractive Korea travel deals on KKday website now!
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all visitors of MATTA Fair KL Sept 2018 who are aged 16 years and above.
- Only 1 contest entry is allowed per participant. Duplicate entries will be considered invalid and therefore disqualify by KTO Malaysia.
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 prize only and will be contacted through email or phone.
- For the KKday cash voucher winners, you will receive a unique voucher code worth RM 200 from KKday which is applicable to all products on KKday website. However, you need to pay a minimum USD 1 during purchase as that is the minimum requirement for each transaction on the KKday website.
- The prizes are non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
K-Photo Session with KTO Mascots
Saekdongi, the male KTO mascot, is always active, interested in everything and love to play pranks on people, while Chorongi, the female KTO mascot, is affectionate, a little shy, but always made laugh by Saekdongi’s pranks. Catch the cute KTO mascots in the upcoming MATTA Fair KL. Take a photo with them and hashtag #KTOMalaysia!
Hanbok Trial Experience
At KTO booth, MATTA Fair KL visitors will get to try the Korean traditional costume, Hanbok for free. We have a variety of Hanbok designs for both man and woman, from typical Royal Hanbok to the colorful fusion-style Hanbok. You are welcome to try on the Hanbok, take lots of photo with our beautiful autumn backdrop and share them on your Facebook or Instagram. Participants who added the hashtag #KTOMalaysia in their posting will get a special gift from us in return! While stocks last.
Don’t miss out all the fun and freebies at KTO booth in MATTA Fair KL! Mark your calendar now and we see you there!