Korea Travel Books Mobile App Download Contest
Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) just launched a new e-book application named Korea Travel Books on Appstore and Google Play, and to celebrate this we are organizing a giveaway contest to those who have downloaded it on their mobile.
Korea Travel Books has all the information you need about everything that’s exciting, inspiring and creative in Korea. Whether you’re looking for a tourist map, a great place to eat, a unique accommodation or a fun activity to try, Korea Travel Books has got you covered.
The app supports up to 3 languages (English, Chinese & Japanese) and has real-time weather and exchange rate updates for over 200 countries. You can write, underline or highlight on pages, then save for future reference. And the best part is the app is for Free!
Contest period: 9 – 23 August 2017 (2 weeks)
How to participate?
- Download Korea Travel Books mobile app
- Print screen the Korea Travel Books mobile app that you have downloaded and posted it on your Facebook (remember to change the post status to Public, or else we couldn’t see your posting)
- Share your opinions of the app in the contest form below (it will appear once you’ve signed in your Kaki Korea Club member account. Click HERE to register).
Participants with the best feedback will be selected as winners. The winners will be announced on KTO Malaysia website on 25 August 2017 (Friday).
28 August – 30 September 2017 @ Korea Plaza (Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P.Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia). Please show your IC and email to our staff during the redemption. For the winners who are residing outside of KL and Selangor, we will arrange the delivery for you.
Terms & Conditions
- The contest is only open to all Malaysian.
- Participants must be a member of Kaki Korea Club. Click HERE to register.
- Redemption for the above gifts is only valid from 31 July until 30 Sept 2017 at Korea Plaza.
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 set only.
- Uncollected gifts will be forfeited and no special delivery request will be fulfilled.
- The prize is not-for-sale and No cash alternatives will be offered.
- The contest is organized by KTO Malaysia and does not affiliate with any other organization unless otherwise stated.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any gift with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond Korea Tourism. Organization’s control affects the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.