Korea Grand Sale Begins on 16 January 2020
Korea Grand Sale is an annual shopping and cultural tourism festival in Korea, offering a broad range of benefits to foreigners from not only shopping but also airlines, hotels, beauty & health, entertainment, as well as special promotions using Hallyu trends.
In celebration of the beginning of a new decade year, the festival will begin from 16th January – 29th February 2019. More reason to enjoy winter in Korea!
Welcome centers that are located across major airports and tourist attractions in Seoul will offer interpreting service, Free Gift events, and many other programs to ensure your pleasant trip to Korea.
Attractive Promotions in Korea Grand Sale 2020
- Up to 60% off on the official room rate of Hotel Prince Seoul
- Up to 40% off on all seats at Nanta show Hongdae & Myeongdong
- Up to 50% off on hanbok rental at Cham Hanbok
- 30% off on Everland and Carribean Bay
- 20% off on Lotte World adventure
- 20% off on SM Town Museum admission
- Free late check-out till 14:00 at Nine Tree Hotel Myeongdong
- KRW 15,000/45,000/75,000 off on the purchase over $100/300/500 or more in Lotte Duty-Free
- 5%/10% off on the purchases over KRW 50,000/KRW 10,000 in The Face Shop or Nature Collection
- Free basic sample kit in Sulwhasoo Flagship store
Wish you have a fun shopping time in Korea!