Korea Grand Sale begin on 17 January 2019
Korea Grand Sale is an annual shopping and cultural tourism festival in Korea, offering a broad range of benefits to foreigners from not only shopping, but also airlines, hotels, beauty & health, entertainment and more.
This year marks the 10th anniversary of the festival and it will begin from 17th January – 28th February 2019. More reason to enjoy winter in Korea!
Attractive Promotions in Korea Grand Sale 2019
- In the airline industry, Jin Air and Jeju Air will offer up to 85% discount on international flights inbound to Korea.
- In the hotel industry, Ramada Encore Haeundae in Busan offers 70% discount on weekday booking and 50% on weekend booking, whereas Daemyung Resort Geoje Marina in Gyeongsangnam-do offers up to 75% on weekday booking.
- In the retail industry, Lotte Duty-Free Store offers an immediate discount 15,000/45,000/75,000 won over the purchase of $100/300/500. Shinsegae Duty-Free Store offers up to 70% discount for watch & jewelry.
- In the culture and entertainment industry, Nanta show and Fireman show provide a discount of up to 30% each on their ticket. Lotte World theme park provides 30% discount on their entrance pass.
- In the beauty & health industry, Serazena offers 50% discount to wide variety of face mask and skin care products.
- For tour bus package, EG Shuttle Bus in Gyeonggi-do and K-Travel bus are giving Buy 1 Free 1 promotion.
Wish you have a fun shopping time in Korea!