Korea Grand Sale 2018 for Foreign Visitors
Korea Grand Sale is an annual shopping and cultural tourism festival in Korea, offering a broad range of benefits to foreigners which include airline, hotel, shopping, cosmetics, and entertainment. This year, the festival will start from 18th January – 28th February 2018, overlapping with 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics period. More reason to enjoy winter in Korea!
Attractive Promotions in Korea Grand Sale 2018
- In the airline industry, Jeju Air and Air Seoul will offer a maximum of 95% and 92% discount, respectively, on all international flights inbound to Korea.
- Lotte Hotel will offer a Lotte Duty-Free Shop voucher worth 40,000 won to foreigners who booked more than 2 nights on its website. Doota Duty-Free Shop will give discount coupons worth 110,000 won to customers depending on the amount of purchase.
- Jayjun Cosmetic will give away one free mask pack for those who purchase two mask packs and Isoi will offer a 10,000 won worth of hand cream as a free gift upon a purchase of over 100,000 won.
- In the culture and entertainment industry, Grevin Seoul Museum, Trickeye Museum and Alive Museum will provide a discount of approximately 20% each on their admission fees.
- Korea Tour Card, the foreigner-exclusive transportation, and tourism card, will offer a maximum of 50% discount on Hands-Free Service, luggage delivery service between hotels and airports and luggage storage service at major bases.
Wish you have a fun shopping time in Korea!