JOB VACANCY – Marketing Manager Position
Love everything about Korea and enjoy sharing Korea travel information with our business partners? If yes, we want you! Apply for the Marketing Manager position and join our fun-loving family!
- To plan and execute marketing strategy to promote Korea Tourism and meet the organizational objectives.
- To build a relationship with travel agencies & corporate clients.
- To plan and execute market research on the domestic and foreign tourism industry.
- To work closely with other staffs in planning the marketing activities including advertisements, exhibitions, sales promotion, PR events and other related assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience, preferably in travel-related industries.
- Studying or working background related to Korea will be preferred.
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia (Knowing Chinese, Korean or other language is a plus).
- Length of contract: 1 year (renewal annually).
- Work hours: Full-time (5 days a week, 8 hours/day from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm).
- Paid annual leave (10~12 days).
- Salary: Based on experience and negotiation.
- Medical insurance will be provided.
Documents for Submission:
- Resume & career description in English ※ Integrated into one MS word file, a photo must be attached.
- Graduate certificates and identifications.
- A proof of employment for current and previous companies.
- Latest 3 months payslips.
- Any other document which can prove on the qualification of the applicant.
Send in your resume to email@example.com before 31st October 2017.