Job Opening – Jeju Marketing Manager
Korea Tourism Organization Malaysia branch office has a job opening for Jeju Marketing Manager position. Candidate should be proactive and result oriented with good knowledge in Korea culture and Jeju’s tourist attractions.
- Developing and maintaining marketing strategies/promotion of Jeju province to meet organizational objectives.
- Building relationships with travel agencies & diverse business partners.
- Working with staffs in building the Korea/Jeju events including exhibitions, sales, promotions, PR events, etc.
- Has to possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Has to be able to use Bahasa Malaysia, English, and Korea.
- Job interview for short-listed candidates will be done in “KOREAN.”
- Has to be able to read and write Korean well enough to communicate with Korean officers of Jeju Province in verbal and written Korean.
- More than 1 year of work experience in the related field will be preferred.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Social communication and interpersonal skills (Social media pages/Blogging) needed.
- No criminal records.
- Length of contract: 1 year (renewal annually).
- Work hours: Full-time (5 days a week).
- Medical insurance and parking fee subsidy will be provided.
Documents for Submission:
- Resume & Career Description in English or Korean.
- photo must be attached
- A copy of final graduate certificate and Identification.
- Any documents which can prove job qualifications career records.
- Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5th Sep 2018.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview scheduling latest by 23rd Sep.
- Hired candidate has to submit a document which proves he or she has no criminal records.