Job Opening – Busan Marketing Manager
On behalf of the Busan Tourism Organization, we are recruiting a Busan Marketing Manager who will be stationed in the KTO Malaysia office. Candidate should be proactive and result oriented with good knowledge in Korea culture and Busan’s tour attractions.
- Developing and maintaining marketing strategies/promotion of Busan to meet organizational objectives.
- Building relationships with travel agencies & diverse business partners.
- Working with staffs in building the Korea/Busan events including exhibitions, sales, promotions, PR events, etc.
- Has to possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Has to be able to use Bahasa Malaysia and English. Speaking Korean is a big plus.
- Job interview and essay writing test for short-listed candidates will be done in Korean. English will be available upon request.
- Proficient in both reading and writing Korean and well enough to communicate with Korean officers from Busan province.
- More than 1 year of work experience in the related field will be preferred.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Social communication and interpersonal skills (Social media pages/Blogging) needed.
- No criminal records.
- Length of contract: 1 year (renewal annually).
- Work hours: Full-time (5 days a week).
- Medical insurance and parking fee subsidy will be provided.
Documents for Submission:
- Resume & Career Description in English or Korean.
- Photo must be attached
- A copy of final graduate certificate and identification.
- Any documents which can prove job qualifications career records.
- Send in your resume to email@example.com latest by 25th Oct 2019.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview scheduling latest by 1st Nov 2019 (revised).
- Interview will be scheduled on 5th – 6th Nov.
- Hired candidate has to submit a document which proves he or she has no criminal records.