Hanboknam Fashion Show Supporter at KL MATTA Travel Fair March 2017
Do you love fashion and confidence in facing the public? If yes, here is your chance, participate in our Hanboknam Fashion Show on the upcoming KL MATTA Travel Fair (17-19 March 2017)!
By organizing this event, Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) Malaysia aims to promote better intercultural understanding and appreciation among Malaysians towards the beauty of Hanbok – Korean traditional clothes. The Hanbok fashion show will showcase the outfits of the popular historical K-Dramas such as Jewel in the Palace, Moon Embracing the Sun, Hwangjinyi & Love in the Moonlight.
30 volunteers will be selected to perform on stage together with the CEO of Hanboknam. Participants will also receive an exclusive goodie bag and participation certificate as a token of appreciation.
Quick! Call all your friends and family members to participate in this interesting cultural event and be mesmerizing with the beauty of Hanbok.
Application period: 12 – 15 March 2017.
How to be a volunteer?
- Sign up via the application form below (it will appear once you’ve signed in your Kaki Korea Club member account. Click HERE to register).
- Choose your preferred day of participation.
Shortlisted participants announcement: 16 March 2017.
Terms & Conditions
- This volunteer program is open for all Kaki Korea Club members (Click HERE to register).
- Shortlisted participants will be announced on 16th March 2016, Thursday.
- Shortlisted participants need to appear at KTO booth located at Hall 1, No. 1137-1160
- Shortlisted participants are to be committed once selected. Notice of withdrawal should be informed earlier before the performance schedule.
- Korea Tourism Organization reserves the right to make any changes to the rules at any time without prior notification and reserves the right to replace any benefits with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- Korea Tourism Organization also reserves the right to disqualify any members/entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- Korea Tourism Organization reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the event should technical errors or other causes beyond Korea Tourism Organization’s control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the event.
- Korea Tourism Organization reserves the right to make the final decision in the event of any dispute.
- Korea Tourism Organization is not required to enter into any correspondence regarding the administration of the event, and its decision on any matter is final.