Guess Spring Flower Contest For KTO KL MATTA Travel Fair March 2017
Spring is landing in Korea now and many festivals celebrating the Spring season are held everywhere in Korea. Among the festivals, the most well-known is Cherry Blossom Festival.
Cherry Blossom Festival usually started on mid-March until the end of April, and the time may vary by regions (for more details, visit Korea’s cherry blossom forecast map). Some of the most popular places to view cherry blossoms are Yeouiseo-ro in Seoul and Jinhae-gu in Changwon. All the cherry blossom trees will be lit up with different color lights and you will be greeted by showers of cherry blossom petals as you pass through the cherry trees.
Azalea, Canola, Sansuyu and Maehwa flowers are also blooming during Spring.
Flowers that bloomed in another season including Iris during Summer, Cosmos during Autumn and Camellias during Winter.
In conjunction with our participation at this upcoming KL MATTA Travel Fair Mar 2017, we would like to promote Cherry Blossom Festival to Malaysia travelers and give a Korean snack to our Kaki Korea Club members. All you have to do is answer a simple question related to Spring season in Korea in the form below (it will appear once you signed in to your KKC account). *Terms and Conditions apply. While stocks last.
Contest period: 12-18 March 2017.
Prize: A single box of Pepero
How to redeem: Redeem from the gift redemption counter in KTO booth (No. 1137-1160) from 16-18 March 2018. Please show your IC to us during the redemption.
Terms & Conditions
- Contest valid for Malaysians only.
- Applicants must be a member of Kaki Korea Club. Click HERE to register.
- A selected winner is applicable for ONE single box of Pepero only.
- Prize can only be collected at KTO booth during the 3 days of KL Matta Fair, 17-19 March 2017 located at Hall 1, No. 1137-1160.
- Uncollected prize will be forfeited and no special delivery request will be fulfilled.
- Korea Tourism Organization reserves the right to make any changes to the rules at any time without prior notification and reserves the right to replace any prize with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- Korea Tourism Organization also reserves the right to disqualify any members/entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- Korea Tourism Organization reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the event should technical errors or other causes beyond Korea Tourism Organization’s control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the event.
- Korea Tourism Organization reserves the right to make the final decision in the event of any dispute.
- Korea Tourism Organization is not required to enter into any correspondence regarding the administration of the event, and its decision on any matter is final.