Get FREE Ticket to Gwangju SBS Inkigayo Super Concert
SBS Inkigago Super Concert is back in this April and BTS is the confirmed line-up! Woo-hoo! Hands up if you are one of the Armys!
This year, the concert will be held on April 28 (Sunday), 7 pm at Gwangju World Cup Stadium in celebration of the upcoming 18th FINA World Aquatics Championships, which will take place in Gwangju this summer. The first lineup was released on March 18 that BTS, MOMOLAND, IZ*ONE, N.Flying, and NATURE will be performing at the event. The second and final lineup was released on March 29 with the participation from TWICE, TXT, The Boyz, Cherry Bullet, and Hong Jin Young. Is going to be an interesting show!
KTO Malaysia will be giving away 250 SBS Inkigago Super Concert tickets to Malaysian K-pop fans who are traveling to Korea during the concert period for Free. First come first served!
Now until it reaches 250 applications.
How to participate?
- Like and follow KTO Malaysia Facebook and Instagram.
- Download the Participation Acknowledgement Form.
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- On the survey form at the bottom of this page, fill in your Full Name, Passport No., and upload a copy of your flight itinerary, passport and signed the Participation Acknowledgement Form.
- Winners will receive a confirmation email from us by latest on 23 April 2019.
- The concert ticket can only be redeemed on the actual concert day, which is 28 April 2019 at the ticketing booth of Gwangju World Cup Stadium. Please show your passport to the staff during the redemption.
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all Malaysia, aged 16 years and above.
- Only 1 contest entry is allowed per participant on KTO Malaysia website and the participants must be our member of Kaki Korea Club (Click HERE to register).
- A winner is applicable for 1 SBS Inkigago Super Concert ticket only.
- Redemption of the above prizes is only valid on 28 April 2019 at Gwangju World Cup Stadium. No claims in respect of the prizes will be entertained by the company thereafter, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The prizes are non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- Entries that contain improper, vulgar, abusive, violent, offensive, sensitive behavior and language will be considered invalid and will be deleted without any prior notice or permission of the participants.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond our control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.