Want to go Korea for travel, but fear of encountering miscommunication problems?
Korea Plaza offers a Free short course of Survival in Korea Language Class to our Kaki Korea Club members. You will get the opportunity to learn the Korean alphabet, pronunciation and basic dialogues for asking a question, ordering food and bargain while shopping. The class will be conducted every Thursday (10:3o am – 12:30 pm) for a duration of 1 month.
- 5 October 2019 (Saturday)
- 17 October 2019 (Thursday)
- 24 October 2019 (Thursday)
- 31 October 2019 (Thursday)
10.30 am – 12.30 pm (2 hrs)
How to participate?
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (Click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- Fill out the registration form on the right side of the page.
- Stay tuned to our website for the announcement of the shortlisted students on 4 October 2019.
- Show your IC to our staff on the actual date of the class.