Want to go Korea for travel, but fear of encountering miscommunication problems?
Korea Plaza offers a Free short course of Survival in Korea Language Class to our Kaki Korea Club members. You will get the opportunity to learn the Korean alphabet, pronunciation and basic dialogues for asking a question, ordering food and bargain while shopping. The class usually will be conducted every Thursday (10:3o am – 12:30 pm) for a duration of 1 month but for this month the session will be conducted on Friday.
- 6 December 2019 (Friday)
- 13 December 2019 (Friday)
- 20 December 2019 (Friday)
- 27 December 2019 (Friday)
10.30 am – 12.30 pm (2 hrs)
How to participate?
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (Click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- Fill out the registration form on the right side of the page.
- Stay tuned to our call for shortlisted students on 5 December 2019.
- Show your IC to our staff on the actual date of the class.