Looking for a professional and interactive course of Korean language?
Korea Plaza offers a Free graduate-level course of Korea language with the recognition from King Sejong Institute to our Kaki Korea Club members. There are a total of 4 proficiency levels and all the teachings and study material are based on the syllabuses from the King Sejong Institute.
- Sejong 1 – suitable for members with zero knowledge of Korean language
- Sejong 2 – suitable for members with strong basic knowledge of Korean language
- Sejong 3 – suitable for members with advance knowledge of Korean language and able to write a short essay
- Sejong 4 – suitable for members with advance knowledge of Korean language, able to converse and write a long essay
The course consists of 18 weeks of curriculum and 1 week of examination (5 months per level). Attendance is compulsory! Students who fail to meet 70% attendance will not be qualified for the certificate from King Sejong Institute. The passing score for the exam is 60%. Any scores below than 60% are considered failures and therefore no certificate will be given.
In a year, Korea Plaza will hold 2 intakes of Sejong Korean Language Class (January and June). Due to the limitation of the classroom size at Korea Plaza, only a limited number of members will be selected for the course and management has the full rights in selecting the students. Members who had successfully obtained the certificate are encouraged to sign-up for the next level.
* Number of students for each class will be smaller than usual because of COVID-19.
For those who have been selected as the students of Sejong Korean Language Class, please take note of the following rules:
- No replacement class will be given to those who are absent with or without notice.
- Change of class request will not be entertained.
- If you are unable to attend the class for the whole semester, kindly inform us, so that we can give the opportunity to those who really can commit to the class.
- Attending class on behalf of your friend or name changing is strictly prohibited. Once found out, your qualification to participate in the exam will be barred and blacklisted from joining the future Sejong Korean Language Class.
- The reason for the absence in the class needs to inform us by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To qualify to seat the exam, attendance must be 70% and above. Fail to do so, the students won’t get the certificate.
June 2020 intake schedule
Syllabus contents of Sejong 2
- Chapter 1 – Regards
- Chapter 2 – Hobby activity
- Chapter 3 – Food
- Chapter 4 – Transportation
- Chapter 5 – Direction
- Chapter 6 – Telephone
- Chapter 7 – Appearance
- Chapter 8 – Family
- Chapter 9 – Travel
- Chapter 10 – Health
- Chapter 11 – Gathering
- Chapter 12 – Hometown
- Chapter 13 – Feelings and sentiments
- Chapter 14 – Future
How to participate?
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- Fill out the registration form on the right side of the page.
- Show your IC and email to our staff on the actual date of the class.
|1||Alice Anak Lassum|
|4||HENG YU LING|
|5||Izwin Binti Saifullizan|
|6||JASLINAWATI BINTI JAAFAR|
|7||Koh Shien Yean|
|8||Liew Kah Yan|
|9||Nur Mastura Mustaffa|
|10||Nur Najwa Syahirah binti Maturidi|
|11||Puteri Maisarah Haziqah Binti Haris Fadzilah|
|12||Yam Yan Ping|