Looking for a professional and interactive course of Korean language?
Korea Plaza offers a Free graduate-level course of Korea language with the recognition from King Sejong Institute to our Kaki Korea Club members. There are a total of 4 proficiency levels and all the teachings and study material are based on the syllabuses from the King Sejong Institute.
- Sejong 1 – suitable for members with zero knowledge of Korean language
- Sejong 2 – suitable for members with strong basic knowledge of Korean language
- Sejong 3 – suitable for members with advance knowledge of Korean language and able to write a short essay
- Sejong 4 – suitable for members with advance knowledge of Korean language, able to converse and write a long essay
The course consists of 18 weeks of curriculum and 1 week of examination (5 months per level). Attendance is compulsory! Students who fail to meet 70% attendance will not be qualified for the certificate from King Sejong Institute. The passing score for the exam is 60%. Any scores below than 60% are considered failures and therefore no certificate will be given.
In a year, Korea Plaza will hold 2 intakes of Sejong Korean Language Class (January and July). Due to the limitation of the classroom size at Korea Plaza, only a limited number of members will be selected for the course and management has the full rights in selecting the students. Members who had successfully obtained the certificate are encouraged to sign-up for the next level.
For those who have been selected as the students of Sejong Korean Language Class, please take note of the following rules:
- No replacement class will be given to those who are absent with or without a notice.
- Change of class request will not be entertained.
- If you are unable to attend the class for the whole semester, kindly inform us, so that we can give the opportunity to those who really can commit to the class.
- Attending class on behalf of your friend or name changing is strictly prohibited. Once found out, your qualification to participate in the exam will be barred and blacklisted from joining the future Sejong Korean Language Class.
- The reason for absence in the class needs to inform us by sending the email to email@example.com.
January 2019 intake schedule
Syllabus contents of Sejong 4
- Chapter 1 – Recent condition
- Chapter 2 – Foreign country life
- Chapter 3 – Invitation
- Chapter 4 – Determination
- Chapter 5 – Culture difference
- Chapter 6 – Appreciation
- Chapter 7 – Public facilities
- Chapter 8 – Reservation
- Chapter 9 – Experience
- Chapter 10 – Cooking
- Chapter 11 – Movie and drama
- Chapter 12 – Fashion
- Chapter 13 – Character
- Chapter 14 – Thoughts
How to participate?
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- Fill out the registration form on the right side of the page.
- Show your IC and email to our staff on the actual date of the class.
|Ahlam Ahmed AlHamdi|
|Dayang Noorizzah bt Abang Noorzuki|
|Evelyn Seng Yim Fun|
|Ewe Jia Yi|
|Gwendeline Chong Fung Len|
|KAW SIEW CHIN|
|Kon Mei Phin|
|KONG MING YEE|
|Lee May Ling|
|LIEW CHEE LENG|
|Nas Atifahana binti Mohamad Nasir|
|Ng Yen Ying|
|NOR SYAHIRAH BINTI SAMSUDIN|
|NUR AMIRA BINTI NAJMUDDIN|
|Nur Shazleen Imani Binti Abdullah|
|Nurshein Binti azhar|
|Nurul Ain binti Arifin|
|Puteri Amirah Fathiah|
|Reychel Lee Sheau Jing|
|saidatul azla binti tajul hushin|
|Shung Eng Lin|
|Siti Fatimah binti Arabain|
|Tan Jin Pang|
|Tiang Shing Huei|
|TING HAR LIAN|
|WONG LEE FAH|