Love to eat Korean food? How about learning how to cook your favorite Korean food?
Korea Plaza offers a Free Korean cooking class to our Kaki Korea Club members (Click HERE to register for a Kaki Korea Club account) on every second and fourth Tuesday of a month. Depending on the number of participants, you will get the opportunity to experience a “hands-on session” on how to make the dishes, the recipe and have a try on the taste yourself.
Learn cooking Korean dishes has never been so easy!
Date & Time
6 February 2018, 2 pm – 4 pm (2 hrs)
Menu for this cooking class
1. Rice Cake Dumpling Soup (떡만두국)
Rice Cake Dumpling Soup is a Korean traditional dish during the Chinese New Year period. Its ingredients include stock of bone soup or it can be cooked with the mixture of chicken soup and anchovy soup as well. In certain areas of Seoul, people have the custom of putting dumplings into this Soup.
How to participate?
- You need to be our Kaki Korea Club member (Click HERE to register for a Kaki Korea Club account).
- Fill out the registration form on the right side of the page.
- An email will be sent out automatically once your registration has been received.
- Show your IC and email to our staff on the actual date of the class.