Love to eat Korean food? How about learning how to cook your favorite Korean food?
Korea Plaza offers a Free Korean cooking class to our Kaki Korea Club members on every second or fourth Tuesday of a month. Depending on the number of participants, you will get the opportunity to experience a “hands-on session” on how to make the dishes, the recipe and have a try on the taste yourself.
Learn cooking Korean dishes has never been so easy!
Date & Time
28 August 2018, 2 pm – 4 pm (2 hrs)
Menu for this cooking class
1. Korean Spicy Potato Stew (Kamja Gochuja Jjige 감자고추자찌게)
Korean Spicy Potato Stew (Kamja Gochuja Jjige 감자고추자찌게) is a spicy potato stew that is very simple and useful daily stew that is especially good on cold days because the spicy broth makes body warm.
2. Cucumber Canape (O-i Kanape 오이카나페)
Cucumber Canape (O-i Kanape 오이카나페) is one of the easiest Korean dish that can be prepared in a very short time and suitable for going out for picnic during summer holiday.
How to participate?
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- Fill out the registration form on the right side of the page.
- Show your IC to our staff on the actual date of the class.