Love to eat Korean food? How about learning how to cook your favorite Korean food?
Korea Plaza offers a Free Korean cooking class to our Kaki Korea Club members (Click HERE to register for a Kaki Korea Club account) on every second and fourth Tuesday of a month. Depending on the number of participants, you will get the opportunity to experience a “hands-on session” on how to make the dishes, the recipe and have a try on the taste yourself.
Learn cooking Korean dishes has never been so easy!
Date & Time
27 March 2018, 2 pm – 4 pm (2 hrs)
Menu for this cooking class
1. Haemul Pajeon (해물 파전)
Dubu Jeongo, which means Tofu Hot Pot, is a Korean-style shabu-shabu that boils to the head with vegetables, Chinese cabbage, onion, zucchini, carrots, green onions, mushrooms and meat, and thick anchovy broth.
2. Ojingeo Silchae Ganjangbeokkeum (부추초무침)
Ojingeo Silchae Ganjangbeokkeum, which means Dried Shredded Squid Seasoned Soy Sauce is one of the famous Korean side dish menu made of a thinly chop the chopped chin with soy sauce, sugar, syrup, almond slices and clean berries.
How to participate?
- You need to be our Kaki Korea Club member (Click HERE to register for a Kaki Korea Club account).
- Fill out the registration form on the right side of the page.
- An email will be sent out automatically once your registration has been received.
- Show your IC and email to our staff on the actual date of the class.