Love to eat Korean food? How about learning how to cook your favorite Korean food?
Korea Plaza offers a Free Korean cooking class to our Kaki Korea Club members on every second or fourth Tuesday of a month. Depending on the number of participants, you will get the opportunity to experience a “hands-on session” on how to make the dishes, the recipe and have a try on the taste yourself.
Learn cooking Korean dishes has never been so easy!
Date & Time
26 June 2018, 2 pm – 4 pm (2 hrs)
Menu for this cooking class
1. Fishcake Kimbab (Eomok Kimbab 어묵김밥)
Fishcake Kimbab (Eomok Kimbab 어묵김밥) is made from an additional of a fish cake in the normal kimbab ingredient. Fishcake is a seafood product made from fish, starch, sugar and vegetables. In the Korean kitchen, it is often used as an ingredient, for example in soups and stews, or as a side dish.
2. Grilled King Oyster Mushroom (Saesong-i Beoseot Gochujang Gu-i 새송이 버섯 고추장 구이)
Grilled King Oyster Mushroom (Saesong-i Beoseot Gochujang Gu-i 새송이 버섯 고추장 구이) is made of a long shiitake mushrooms are sliced to a little bit and seasoned with red pepper paste sauce and grilled on a charcoal fire or frying pan. Now we can cultivate a lot and make it easy.
How to participate?
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- Fill out the registration form on the right side of the page.
- Show your IC to our staff on the actual date of the class.