Love to eat Korean food? How about learning how to cook your favorite Korean food?
Korea Plaza offers a Free Korean cooking class to our Kaki Korea Club members on every second or fourth Tuesday of a month. Depending on the number of participants, you will get the opportunity to experience a “hands-on session” on how to make the dishes, the recipe and have a try on the taste yourself.
Learn cooking Korean dishes has never been so easy!
Date & Time
24 July 2018, 2 pm – 4 pm (2 hrs)
Menu for this cooking class
1. Korean Feast Noodles (Jan-chi Guksu 잔치국수)
Korean Feast Noodles (Jan-chi Guksu 잔치국수) is a Korean noodle dish consisting of wheat flour noodles in a light broth made from anchovy and sometimes also dasima. Beef broth may be substituted for the anchovy broth.
2. Korean Buckwheat Pancake (Memil Jeon 메밀전)
Korean Buckwheat Pancake (Memil Jeon 메밀전) is a variety of buchimgae, or Korean pancake. It is a crepe-like dish made of thin buckwheat batter and napa cabbage.
How to participate?
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- Fill out the registration form on the right side of the page.
- Show your IC to our staff on the actual date of the class.