Love to eat Korean food? How about learning how to cook your favorite Korean food?
Korea Plaza offers a Free Korean cooking class to our Kaki Korea Club members (Click HERE to register for a Kaki Korea Club account) on every second or fourth Tuesday of a month. Depending on the number of participants, you will get the opportunity to experience a “hands-on session” on how to make the dishes, the recipe and have a try on the taste yourself.
Learn cooking Korean dishes has never been so easy!
Date & Time
24 April 2018, 2 pm – 4 pm (2 hrs)
Menu for this cooking class
1. Doenjang-Jjigae (된장찌개)
Doenjang-Jjigae is a stew made with fermented soybean paste, doenjang. Doenjang is traditionally homemade. Tofu is typically added along with some vegetables. It is one of the most representative dishes of everyday home-cooked Korean meals. Its deep, rich flavor is created by several months of fermentation and aging.
2. Gochujang Hwangtaechae Bokkeum (고추장 황태채 볶음)
Gochujang Hwangtaechae Bokkeum is a dried pollock (bugeo) and is traditionally known to have great health benefits in Korea. In general, it is said to have the ability to help the body get rid of toxins and also recover more quickly from a hangover.
How to participate?
- You need to be our Kaki Korea Club member (Click HERE to register for a Kaki Korea Club account).
- Fill out the registration form on the right side of the page.
- An email will be sent out automatically once your registration has been received.
- Show your IC and email to our staff on the actual date of the class.