Love to eat Korean food? How about learning how to cook your favorite Korean food?
Korea Plaza offers a Free Korean cooking class to our Kaki Korea Club members on every second or fourth Tuesday of a month. Depending on the number of participants, you will get the opportunity to experience a “hands-on session” on how to make the dishes, the recipe and have a try on the taste yourself.
Learn cooking Korean dishes has never been so easy!
Date & Time
22 May 2018, 2 pm – 4 pm (2 hrs)
Menu for this cooking class
1. Korean Chewy Noodles (Jjolmyeon 쫄면)
Jjolmyeon refers to either a type of Korean noodles that have a very chewy texture and are made from wheat flour and starch or a cold and spicy dish made with the noodles and vegetables. The spicy and hot sauce is a combination of gochujang (chili pepper paste), vinegar, sugar, and minced garlic. It is also a type of bibim guksu (mixed noodles).
2. Seasoned Green Onion and Seaweed (Jukpa Kim Muchin 쪽파 김무침)
The side dishes are crispy with soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame, and red pepper powder are put in to eat. A side dish that I like a lot in the summer and spring when there are many side dishes to enjoy together.
How to participate?
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- Fill out the registration form on the right side of the page.
- Show your IC to our staff on the actual date of the class.