Love to eat Korean food? How about learning how to cook your favorite Korean food?
Korea Plaza offers a Free Korean cooking class to our Kaki Korea Club members on every second or fourth Tuesday of a month. Depending on the number of participants, you will get the opportunity to experience a “hands-on session” on how to make the dishes, the recipe and have a try on the taste yourself.
Learn cooking Korean dishes has never been so easy!
Date & Time
14 August 2018, 2 pm – 4 pm (2 hrs)
Menu for this cooking class
1. Sweet and Sour Chicken (Mae-un kkanpung-gi 매운 깐풍기)
Sweet and Sour Chicken (Mae-un kkanpung-gi 매운 깐풍기) is spicy garlic fried chicken stir-fried with vegetables and a sweet, sour, spicy sauce.
2. Korean Lettuce Salad (Sangchu geotjeol-i 상추 겉절이)
Korean Lettuce Salad (Sangchu geotjeol-i 상추 겉절이) is a sweet and vinegary salad. Although it’s often served as a side to grilled meat in Korean restaurants, for vegetarians and non-vegetarians it’s just as lovely as a side dish with rice or as an appetizer.
How to participate?
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- Fill out the registration form on the right side of the page.
- Show your IC to our staff on the actual date of the class.