Love to eat Korean food? How about learning how to cook your favorite Korean food?
Korea Plaza offers a Free Korean cooking class to our Kaki Korea Club members on every second or fourth Tuesday of a month. Depending on the number of participants, you will get the opportunity to experience a “hands-on session” on how to make the dishes, the recipe and have a try on the taste yourself.
Learn cooking Korean dishes has never been so easy!
Date & Time
10 July 2018, 2 pm – 4 pm (2 hrs)
Menu for this cooking class
1. Ginseng Chicken Soup (Samgyetang 삼계탕)
Ginseng Chicken Soup (Samgyetang 삼계탕) is a hot, steaming, delicious dish that features a small chicken stuffed with rice, ginseng, garlic, and jujube. This Korean traditional dish is good for health.
2. Seaweed with Vinegar Dressing (Miyeokcho Muchim 미역초무침)
Seaweed with Vinegar Dressing (Miyeokcho Muchim 미역초무침) is a vinegary, sweet seaweed salad is a refreshing summer side dish! Miyeok (미역), also known as wakame, is an edible brown sea vegetable that is highly nutritional. Muchim (무침) means mixed with seasonings. Seaweed contains high levels of iodine, calcium, magnesium, iron, protein, fiber, vitamins, antioxidants, and detoxifying properties. It helps improve health related to thyroid, bone, digestive, heart, etc.
How to participate?
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- Fill out the registration form on the right side of the page.
- Show your IC to our staff on the actual date of the class.