Love to eat Korean food? How about learning how to cook your favorite Korean food?
Korea Plaza offers a Free Korean cooking class to our Kaki Korea Club members (Click HERE to register for a Kaki Korea Club account) on every second or fourth Tuesday of a month. Depending on the number of participants, you will get the opportunity to experience a “hands-on session” on how to make the dishes, the recipe and have a try on the taste yourself.
Learn cooking Korean dishes has never been so easy!
Date & Time
10 April 2018, 2 pm – 4 pm (2 hrs)
Menu for this cooking class
1. Haemul Pajeon (해물 파전)
Haemul Pajeon, which means Korean Seafood Pancake is a widely loved snack in Korea. It is a harmony of seafood, green onions and flavorful batter created a savory pancake to die for. It’s reasonably simple to make and is also great for parties or gatherings.
2. Muo Malraeng-i Mu Chim (무우 말랭이 무침)
Muo Malraeng-i Mu Chim, which means Korean Seasoned Dried Radish is one of the Korean banchan (side dish) and is very common in a Korean doshirak (lunch box). The main ingredient is Korean white radishes, cut into pieces 3-4 inch long and ¼ inch thick and dried in the sun.
How to participate?
- You need to be our Kaki Korea Club member (Click HERE to register for a Kaki Korea Club account).
- Fill out the registration form on the right side of the page.
- An email will be sent out automatically once your registration has been received.
- Show your IC and email to our staff on the actual date of the class.