Learning the Korean language is more fun and easier through Korean dramas.
Korea Plaza offers a Free short course of Korean Language Class with K-drama to our Kaki Korea Club members (Click HERE to register for a Kaki Korea Club account). You will get the opportunity to learn the dialogues and quotes of popular Korean dramas and practice it with your friends. The class will be conducted every Thursday (12:30 pm – 2:30 pm) for a duration of 1 month.
- 8 August 2019 (Thursday)
- 15 August 2019 (Thursday)
- 22 August 2019 (Thursday)
- 29 August 2019 (Thursday)
12:30 pm – 2:30 pm (2 hrs)
Drama for this language class
Hotel Del Luna
Jang Man Wol is the CEO of Hotel del Luna. The hotel is situated in downtown in Seoul and has a very old appearance. She made a big error many years ago and, because of this, she has been stuck at Hotel del Luna. She is beautiful, but she is fickle, suspicious and greedy. Goo Chan-Sung worked as the youngest assistant manager ever at a multinational hotel corporation. He is a sincere perfectionist. He looks level-headed, but he actually has a soft disposition. Due to an unexpected case, he begins to work as a manager at Hotel del Luna. The hotel’s clientele consists of ghosts.
How to participate?
- This class is for Kaki Korea Club members with Intermediate level of Korean language or students from Sejong 3 and Sejong 4 (Click HERE to register for a Kaki Korea Club account).
- Fill out the registration form on the right side of the page.
- An email will be sent out automatically once your registration has been received.
- Show your IC and email to our staff on the actual date of the class.