Cosmetic & Skin Care
Make-up & Hair Beauty Salons
Get a Complete Make-over and Look Like a Korean Star
People are often impressed at Korean women’s fashion and make-up skills. They look like they’ve just walked out of a fashion magazine. Many of the hair salons in Korea also provide make-up services and special lessons, facials and body massages as well. Be sure to visit one of them and feel like a queen.
Jung Saem Mool Inspiration
- Location : 57 Dosandaero 81-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
- Tel. : +82-(0)2-518-8100
- Operating Hours : 10:00~20:00 (everyday)
- Location : 9 Seolleung-ro 158-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
- Tel. : +82-(0)2-549-7772
- Operating Hours : 10:00~19:00 (everyday)
Ra Beauty Core
- Location : 10 Dosandaero 56-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
- Tel. : +82-(0)2-544-0714
- Operating Hours : 10:00~19:30 (everyday)
Skin Anniversary Beauty Town
Korea’s largest beauty complex, this is an ideal place for exploring Korea’s unique beauty culture. It can host up to 2,000 people, and accepts reservations. In order to provide you with a personalized experience, visitors can receive a skin type analysis prior to the program. The Aesthetic Zone has 10 skincare rooms and an 300-person capacity.
- Location : 508-1 Munbal-ri, Gyoha-eup, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Website : www.skinanniversary.co.kr
- How to Get There : Take a bus No. 2200 from Exit 2 of Hapjeong Station (Seoul Subway Line 2) and get oof at Ichae Shopping Mall.