Beauty & Medical Spas
Dragon Hill Spa & Resort is an eco-friendly retreat for relaxation within the urban district of Yongsan in central Seoul. One of the largest spas in Korea, Dragon Hill’s facilities from the ground floor to the 7th story include a traditional charcoal kiln, sauna, salt room, ice room, jade room, red clay pyramid room, family spa, outdoor hot spring pool and many more. The spa spans 4,000 square meters, with a total open floor space of over 17,000 square meters.
- Location : 40, Hangangdae-ro 21 na-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
- Website : www.dragonhillspa.co.kr
- How to Get There : Get off at Yongsan Station (Line 1) or Sinyongsan Station (Line 4). It is located in a minute away from Yongsan Station Plaza.
Q Spa & Clinic, housed inside Riverside Hotel in Jamwon-dong, is the first medical spa in Korea. All of its clinical and spa programs are managed by the expert staff, who are certified in cosmetology, and trained to handle the state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
- Location : 5F, Riverside Hotel, Jamwon-dong 6-1, Seocho-gu, Seoul
- Website : http://qspaclinic.com
Spa La Spa is a part of Konjiam Resort, a popular skiing destination near Seoul. Divided into the Wellness Spa, Family Spa and “WHOO” Spa Palace, is an ideal place for family, friends and couples. The WHOO Spa Palace notably makes use of Korean traditional medicine and Eastern hand massage techniques for personalized treatments.
- Location : 278 Docheokwit-ro, Gwangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Website : www.konjiamresort.co.kr
- How to Get There : Use a free shuttle bus for Konjiam Resort from Konjiam Bus Terminal.
Located in the Hotel Miranda, Spa Plus spans an impressive 33,000 square meters. Essentially a giant, eco-friendly hot spring garden, Spa Plus is divided into a Health Zone (complete with a wide range of saunas and treatment facilities) and a Water Park that the kids will love. This is the place for those split between visiting a hot spring and water park.
- Location : 45, Jungnicheon-ro 115 beon-gil, Icheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Website : www.mirandahotel.com
- How to Get There : Walk from Icheon Bus Terminal.
Located in the Asan hot springs district, Asan Spavis has an indoor hot spring pool that is open year-round, a bade pool for water treatments and a kids pool. An all-weather hot spring and all spa facilities, with the exception of the wave pool, operate 365 days a year. The main bath has 24 pools that make use of strawberry, mugwort, pine needles, ginseng and herbs depending on the season.
- Location : 67, Asancheon-ro 157 beon-gil, Eumbong-myeon, Asan-si, Chungcheongnam-eo
- Website : www.spavis.co.kr
- How to Get There : Take Seoul/Metropolitan Subway Line 1 to Onyangoncheon Station and then take a bus No. 980 or 512 for the Asan Oncheon Tourism District.