Autumn in My Heart Contest
Living in a tropical country like Malaysia, having the hot and humid climate all year round, is motivating us to take a short break or vacay to a country with four seasons where we can experience spring – the flower blooming season, autumn – the harvest season or winter – the snow season. Luckily, in Malaysia, we are neither short of holidays or special flight promotions.
Korea, one of the top chosen four-season destinations for Malaysian, is welcoming its autumn season now until the end of November. There are many festivals during this time of year, celebrating the most fascinating elements of Korean history, culture, arts, and food! See the full Korea’s autumn festival list on the official KTO HQ website. Specially for you, we have also made a travel guide of Korea’s best fall foliage destinations and flower festivals (generally, the best time to visit is mid-Oct to mid-Nov). To travel without hassle, you can consider purchasing a day tour package from online ticketing websites like KKday or Klook.
Meanwhile, KTO is having a giveaway contest to promote Korea’s autumn destinations. Complete the survey below by sharing any one of the KTO Malaysia Facebook page posts or Instagram posts, in return, you will stand a chance to win an attractive prize from us. Join now! It’s so easy!
Korea’s Best Fall Foliage Destinations and Flower Festivals
- Seoul Deoksugung Stone Wall Road
- How to go: City Hall Station (Seoul subway line 1, 2) exit 2, 12
- Seoul Ewha Woman’s Unversity
- How to go: Ewha Womans Univ. Station (Seoul subway line 2) exit 2
- Gangwon Nami Island
- How to go: Gapyeong Station (ITX train) > Gapyeong Tour Bus to the final destination
- Daejeon Bomunsan Park
- How to go: Daejeon Terminal (intercity bus) > Bus no. 802 to the final destination
- Jeollabuk Naejangsan National Park
- How to go: Jeongeup Intercity Bus Terminal (intercity bus) > Bus no. 171 to the final destination
- Seoul Sinsa-dong Garosu-gil Road
- How to go: Sinsa Station (Seoul subway line 3), exit 8
- Gangwon Hongcheon Ginko Forest
- How to go: Waya-ri Bus Stop (intercity bus) > taxi (1 hour) to the final destination
- Daejeon Jangtaesan Recreational Forest
- How to go: Yuseong Intercity Bus Terminal (intercity bus)> Bus no. 114 to Gasuwon Market > Bus no. 22 to the final destination.
- Chungcheongnam Ginkgo Asan Road
- How to go: Baebang Station (Seoul subway line 1) > taxi (10 mins) to the final destination
- Gyeongju Dori Village
- How to go: Singyeongju Station (KTX train) > Bus no. 50 to Gwangmyeong Bus Stop > Bus no. 303 to the final destination
Pink Muhly Grass
- Seoul Jamwon Han River Park
- How to go: Apgujeong Station (Seoul subway line 3), exit 1 or Sinsa Station (subway line 3) exit 5
- Gyeonggi Yangju Nari Park
- How to go: Suyu Station (Seoul subway line 4), exit 2 > Bus no. 118 to the final destination
- Gyeongju Cheomseongdae
- How to go: Gyeongju Station (KTX train) > Bus no. 10, 11, 60, 600, or 700 to final destination
- Jeju Kitchen Oz
- How to go: Self-drive or taxi to 208, Hyeopjae-ro, Hallim-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do
- Busan Daejeo Ecological Park
- How to go: Gangseo-gu Office Station (Busan subway line 3), exit 1, 3
- Seoul Haneul Park
- How to go: World Cup Stadium Station (Seoul subway line 6), exit 1
- Gangwon Mindungsan Mountain
- How to go: Mindungsan Station (Mugunghwa train) > taxi to Jeungsan Elementary School
- Jeollanam Suncheonman Bay Wetland reserve
- How to go: Suncheon Bus Terminal (intercity bus) > Green Bus no. 101 to the final destination
- Jeju Sangumburi Crater
- How to go: Self-drive or taxi to 768, Bijarim-ro, Jeju-si, Jeju-do
- Gangwon Hyoseok Culture Festival
- Gyeongsangnam Hadong Bukcheon Cosmos and Buckwheat Festival
- How to go: Hadong Intercity Bus Terminal (intercity bus) > taxi (20 min) to the final destination
- Jeollabuk Borinara Hagwon Farm
- How to go: Gochang Bus Terminal (intercity bus) > taxi (30 min) to the final destination
- Jeju Ora-dong Green Barley
- How to go: Self-drive or taxi to San 76 Ora 2-dong, Jeju City
1 October – 20 November 2019
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask x 6
- Limited edition Imagine Your Korea Starbucks Tumble x 4
How to participate?
- Like, follow and share any one of the KTO Malaysia Facebook posts or Instagram posts.
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- On the survey form at the bottom of this page, paste your sharing link and answer some simple questions about Korea’s autumn destinations.
How will the winners be selected?
10 lucky winners will be selected randomly
22 November 2019
- Starting from 25 November 2019 until 24 December 2019, you can redeem the prize at Korea Plaza (Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).
- Please show your IC and winner confirmation email to our staff during the redemption.
- For those who are residing outside of KL and Selangor, we can courier the prize to you, but we will not be responsible for the missing and broken of the prize during the delivery process. If you agree, kindly email us a copy of your IC, winner confirmation email and your correspondence address via firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all nationalities who are currently residing in Malaysia, aged 16 years and above.
- Only 1 contest entry is allowed per participant on the KTO Malaysia website and the participants must be our members of Kaki Korea Club (Click HERE to register).
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 prize only.
- Redemption of the above prizes is only valid from 25 November 2019 until 24 December 2019 at Korea Plaza. No claims in respect of the prizes will be entertained by the company thereafter, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The prizes are non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any prize with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to use the photos submitted for promotional purposes.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- Employees and directors of KTO Malaysia and their corporate partners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this contest and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entries that contain improper, vulgar, abusive, violent, offensive, sensitive behavior and language will be considered invalid and will be deleted without any prior notice or permission of the participants.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond our control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.