ASEAN-ROK Commemorative Summit Slogan Contest
The 2019 ASEAN-ROK Commemorative Summit will be held on 25 – 26 November 2019 in Busan and this year marked the 30th Anniversary for the Establishment of ASEAN-ROK Dialogue Relations. It will be a diplomatic event that signifies the importance of the partnership between ASEAN (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, Viet Nam, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Cambodia) and ROK.
Preparatory Office for 2019 ASEAN-ROK Commemorative Summit, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of ROK is pleased to announce a slogan contest to help promote the significance of the Summit. The slogan should commemorate 30 years of ASEAN-ROK cooperative ties, suggest future-oriented messages, be concise and catchy, and be written either in Korean or in English. Please refer to the following information.
- ROK will be the first country to host three commemorative summits with ASEAN.
- In 2017, the ROK government proposed the ASEAN-ROK Future Community Vision, “People-Centered Community of Peace and Prosperity” during the 19th ASEAN-ROK Summit.
- 2009 slogan
English: “Partnership for Real, Friendship for Good” (Korean: 따뜻한 이웃, 번영의 동반자)
- 2014 slogan
English: “Building Trust, Bringing Happiness” (Korean: 신뢰구축, 행복구현)
- 2019 slogan
English: “Advancing Partnership for Sustainability”
- Grand: Certificate of recognition awarded by the ROK Foreign Minister + round-trip business class flight ticket to ROK + 2 tickets for ASEAN train event
- Top 10: Voucher or prize equivalent to USD 100
- First 100 Entrants: Voucher or prize equivalent to USD 10
How to Participate
Download the Entry Form from the Korean Embassy in Malaysia website.