AirAsia X’s Direct Flight to Jeju Giveaway Contest
World’s Best Low-Cost Airline – AirAsia X will be the first airline to operate direct flights to Jeju Island from Kuala Lumpur, starting on 12 December 2017, with 4 times per week.
Jeju is the largest island of Korea, and with a volcanic topography and exceptional biological diversity, the entire island and its lava tubes have been designated as UNESCO World Heritage. Its superb natural landscape, sub-tropical climate, unique island culture, customs, and food make Jeju the most popular year-round tourist destination.
To double the happiness of this exciting event, Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) Malaysia would like to give away 400 exclusive Imagine Your Korea travel luggage organizers (image below) for those who purchased AirAsia’s direct flight ticket to Jeju Island. Travel period is from 12 December 2017 onwards. Terms and Conditions apply. Join Now!
Contest period: 17 November 2017 until it reaches 400 participants’ entries
How to participate?
- Share this contest page on your Facebook or Instagram and hashtag #EveryoneCanFlytoJeju (remember to change the post status to Public, or else we couldn’t see your posting).
- Copy the sharing link and paste it into the contest form below (it will appear once you’ve signed in your Kaki Korea Club member account. Click HERE to register).
- Starting from 24 November 2017, just walk-in to Korea Plaza (Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P.Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) for the redemption.
- It will be based on first come first served basis and while stocks last. You can drop us a message on Facebook to check the availability of the gift.
- Please provide a hard copy of your flight itinerary and IC or passport of the passenger (as per the flight itinerary) upon redemption.
- Your friend can collect on behalf of you, so please send them a hard copy of your flight itinerary and IC or passport.
- No courier request will be fulfilled.
Terms & Conditions:
- The contest is only open to all Malaysian Free and Easy travelers who are traveling to Seoul or Jeju before 31 March 2018 (not applicable for tour package buyers).
- Participants must be a member of Kaki Korea Club. Click HERE to register.
- Redemption for the above gifts is only valid from 10 November (while stocks last) at Korea Plaza and is based on first come first served basis.
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 free admission ticket to Grevin Seoul Museum and 1 free admission tickets to The Painters HERO (while stocks last).
- The prize is not-for-sale and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The contest is organized by KTO Malaysia and does not affiliate with any other organization unless otherwise stated.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any gift with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond Korea Tourism. Organization’s control affects the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.